Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Suiton

The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) Empty
PostSubject: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Raiden walked into the training ground with her katana strapped to her side. It was high time to attempt to start her ninjutsu training. She had a scroll from the Academy on a particular C-ranked Wind jutsu that she was going to attempt to learn. Until that point she didn't train anything but her E-ranked jutsu and her blade skills. It was high time that she gained some range in the form of a ninjutsu.

The girl was excited about finally learning the jutsu. Sitting on the ground in the middle of the training field, she opened up the scroll for the Wind Release: Great Breakthrough. Reading through the scroll, she gained knowledge of how to do the technique and what it could do. She saw that it was particularly deadly if she were to have an affinity to fire chakra. She could launch a fire jutsu, then send this one after it in order to greatly enhance the amount of damage the fire jutsu did.

This jutsu was interesting, she examined the particular set of hand seals that were required for the jutsu. They were Tiger, Ox, Dog, Rabbit, and finally Snake. Tucking the scroll away, the girl stood up and looked at a training post. She was prepared to attempt to delve into the realm of Ninjutsu and learn this technique. Little did she know that, she had a natural affinity to wind natured jutsu meaning it would be easier for her to learn this jutsu.

Licking her lips slightly, she started to go through the hand seals. She wanted to get the hand seals down pat before she started to push chakra into the technique. Slowly she started to quicken the speed in which she was forming the hand seals. It was slow going at first, but as she gained confidence in the technique she stared at the dummy that was in the distance.

Grinning, she formed the hand seals one last time going as fast as she could go. While she did this, she focused chakra into her lungs. She was going to expel the squall of wind straight from her lungs. Forming the snake hand seal she breathed outwards towards the dummy….

And, nothing happened! Frustrated, she took the scroll out. She was completely sure that she did the entire process the right way. Maybe she didn't control the chakra the right way? She was frustrated, she was sure she had the jutsu down pat.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:02 am

Shinji had his hands in his pants pockets as he walked down the dirt path from the village, his destination the Training Fields as he was looking up at the clouds. He would begin thinking to his self, memories....
'I remember training with Father, the excuses for being late... The kind smile he had, and my brother, He was truly one of a kind. I can't believe it's been so many years, they must think I'm going soft.'
He walked right into the training field seeing a young girl, she couldn't be much more than a genin. He saw as she seemed to weave signs and then a spike of Chakra, leading to a bust. He wondered what jutsu she might be learning and initially figured interruption would be rude, he paused standing in the training ground not meaning to seem weird for watching as his thoughts began to wonder again.
"White Lightning, my title. All because of my mastery of Lightning Ninjutsu, but I guess being known could have an advantage of intimidation. Uhhh... I don't know why it sticks the alleged greatness I supposedly had could save my family.'
He would snap back to the real world and then speak to the girl, "I'm sorry for watching, just found myself interested in what your learning." Shinji would remain in a comfortable standing position his finger tucked into his pockets with only his thumbs exposed.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:17 am

She wondered what she had done wrong, she was sure that she had gotten all of the hand seals right and molded the chakra the right way in order to use the jutsu. While going through the memory of what happened. The redhead nearly face palmed. She got the hand seals wrong! She mixed up the third and fourth hand seal with each other. It was a amateur's mistake, and a mistake in overconfidence. The genin, knew now not to be confident until after she has done the jutsu the right way.

Being completely unaware of her visitor, she did not notice him until he spoke. Turning around she saw the 'White Lightning' of Konoha standing there. Wide-eyed, she didn't realize that he was watching her. She was embarrassed about what a legend like him saw just now. She had become overconfident and failed in doing the jutsu. With a slightly red face the redhead said, "I'm trying to learn the Wind Release: Great Breakthrough, sir. I think I know what I did wrong, I messed up the hand seals for the jutsu."

She was highly embarrassed, and her face grew ever more red while she explained what happened. The redhead wondered if he would give her some pointers in how to do the jutsu correctly, or maybe help her with something else like chakra control or helping increase her own reserves of chakra. The genin thought that he might help one of his subordinates like that, but she was slightly mistrustful of him due to the incident that she had with her former sensei. She briefly wondered what came of the man.

Digging a toe into the ground slightly, she examined the jounin in front of her. The redhead tried to gauge the man's emotions and his intention of being within the training field by his face and mannerisms, while he spoke to her. "Sir, could you help me with the jutsu? If not, could you teach me something else?" She asked as politely as she could. She wondered if he would teach her or not. Probably not, but it wouldn't hurt to at the very least ask.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 am

Shinji watched the girl, she appeared to be lost in thought as she stood there after just momentarily attempting a jutsu. She seemed to be confused almost at the thought of what happened, but that didn't stop Shinji from apologizing for watching her. Upon hearing his voice and snapping back to reality, Shinji would watch as the embarrassment would manifest itself in her by becoming a bright red. She spoke in her embarrassment telling him of the 'Wind Release: Great Breakthrough' a jutsu he had not seen in action, nor did he know anything about it. Watching before speaking she started to look as though she was putting thoughts together, then she made a simple request to Shinji.

Shinji's body language would speak for him when he would smile beneath his mask, enough to close his eyes followed by his right hand behind his head. He would chuckle slightly and speak with a happy yet disappointed in self attitude, "Well, I don't actually know Wind Release: Great Breakthrough..." He would laugh a little more and then speak, returning back to his normal calm and cool detachment "I could personally spar with you, giving you a little battle experience. If you want it that is?" His hands back down by his side, he would have a straighter yet still relaxed posture.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Listening to the man in front of her offer to spar with her. Thinking about it, she wondered what he'll think since she wasn't highly skilled due to reasons. She nodded slightly and said, "I would like that sir." The jounin did make a lot of sense since by sparring with him would help her skills as well as gain experience so she wouldn't die in the field. She wasn't confident in her skills as she once was anymore due to the failure that she had just experienced with the ninjutsu failure.

With as much confidence as she could muster, she walked away from him to around twenty meters away from the jounin. Raising her right hand, she performs a half tiger seal. It's the Seal of Confrontation, she was claiming that she was going to give this spar her all and she would try her best not to lose too badly to the superior ninja. Breathing in, the redhead would draw her katana.

With it in her right hand, the genin would get into a stance with her body turned to the side with the katana pointed towards the man. She waited for the signal to begin, while she studied her opponent. She didn't have much training, and was more than likely one of the weaker genin at that moment, but that did not mean that she was going to back down from a challenge. "I am ready sir," she said while her palms sweated slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Shinji listened as she agreed and then prepared her self, it was a few moments but then she drew her sword. He smirked beneath the mask covering his lower face, grasping the grip of his tanto over his left shoulder. He would speak again, "You get first move." He was prepared for a small spar with the young Genin.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Breathing in the fiery redhead, closed her eyes for a split second. The Jounin said she had the first strike. She had to make it count and use the most powerful technique that she had in her arsenal. It was a Kenjutsu technique, but that was what the genin specialized in. Suddenly bursting into action the girl, charged the man as fast as her feet could carry her. She was running at nearly forty-five miles per hour, or a speed of twenty meters per second!

She wondered if this would surprise the man in front of her at the speed she was moving at. She wondered if her strength would give the jounin pause or that if she were actually a threat to him or not. Taking one more step, the girl launched herself into the air with her katana in both hands. "Burēdosuto," she exclaimed while she was dropping towards the man's torso. She brought her katana over her head and was aiming to bring it down upon the man's left shoulder!

If she knew how to flow her chakra through the blade, it could've cleaved through the man's shoulder. If she knew she could use Fuuton chakra, it would've made the strike even more dangerous due to the element's nature of being able to cut through nearly anything.

Quote :
Burēdosuto|Cost: 10|Damage: 10|Rank: D|Chakra Pool: 90/100|Health Pool: 100/100|Armor Pool: 50(Right Bicep)
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Shinji watched her as she leaped up into the air, he would use his maximum speed and move aside watching her clash to the ground with a slashing swing. He would quickly use the combination of speed and his tanto to cut a small 3 inch long cut across her shoulder, "Flaw, you leave your self open easy if you don't increase your speed." He would spin around pointing the tanto at her waiting for her to get up and prepare for round 2.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:54 pm

The redhead felt the man slice into her shoulder after she landed on the ground. Her eyes were wide, she couldn't even see the speed that he had moved at. Touching her shoulder she winced from the pain, it seems like he did some damage but the teenaged girl could ignore the pain for the most part. She needed to get stronger, standing up she turned towards him and jumped back away from the man. She was right, she should have started training more instead of going through a woe is me phase and stopped training.

The girl wondered if she actually had the right stuff to actually be a kunoichi if this were the result. She was unintentionally forgetting that she was a mere genin, and he was an experienced and deady Jounin. A warrior that probably had more than twice her age in years and experience. She was going to get nowhere just thinking, the redhead decided and brought her katana up once more. This time she was going to be more careful and test the waters more than just simply charging and expecting to hit based in a surprise attack.

The girl ran at the man while preparing to strike once more at him. This time she was going slower while running at him. She could or should not use up all of her stamina trying to land a single hit on him. The pain in her shoulder throbbed slightly while she ran. Ignoring the pain of the scratch that he gave her, she swung her blade towards his right knee.
Quote :
Chakra Pool: 90/100|Health Pool: 99/100|Armor Pool: 50(Right Bicep)
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Shinji would smirk as he would run towards he at a speed of 5, watching her as she would swing the blade low. He would quickly jump above her if she didn't do something to prevent the jump inevitably dodging the katana, he would then place a kick with both feet against her back between both shoulder blades. The damage of around 15 as she would crash to the ground, if everything had gone accordingly if not. Shinji would use his full speed to protect his self.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:04 pm

This time she was prepared for the speed that he came at her at, or so she thought. She saw him jump over her katana and aim a kick at her back. Not wanting to experience the pain from the kick she twisted her body. The girl was trying to get out of the way of the kick but was unable to do so as the feet landed on her right bicep. They crashed directly into her headband. Being pushed down by the power of the kick she winced at the pain. But she knew that it did not break any of her bones, which was a good thing in her opinion.

She used her feet to push herself away from him, and jumped to get back onto her feet. She accessed the damage from the kick and saw that there was minimal damage to her body as her headband had taken most of the damage. She knew there was a reason why she had the headband there instead of on her forehead where it normally would go.

Exhaling a breath, she knew that she was going to lose the spar, but she wasn't done trying to at least try to win. The girl rushed the man once more, this time she was going to attempt a feint. Swinging, with a single hand, she aimed the katana towards the man's right arm. At the last second, she twisted her body to attempt to deliver a strong punch towards the man's throat.

Quote :
Chakra Pool: 90/100|Health Pool: 94/100|Armor Pool: 40(Right Bicep)|Damage: 10
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Shinji watched as she seemed to charge once more, using the tanto he blocked the katana. This however let her swing for his throat, he knew it was only training but used her pre-occupied attacks as an opening. At full speed he drove a right knee in to her gut hopefully, the shock of 20 damage to the abdomen had hopefully faulted her throat punch and would allow him to do a backflip as an escape. He would then sheath his tanto and speak, "Work on your defense and your speed, then challenge me again." He turned walking off stopping at the gate, "Good job though." Never turning back to look at her as he left the training grounds.

If the knee had not worked he would continue the training, though with his superior speed the knee would more than likely come in contact.

[Attempted Exit]
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 pm

The knee went straight into her stomach with a resounding noise of contact. The genin winced while she was pushed back away from the jounin to bow over. She vomited up clear fluid from the knee to the gut and gasped on the air. It felt as though a buffalo stampeded over her. The girl stayed kneeled on the ground as she tried to process what had happened to her during the spar.

She was completely beaten, he was in a totally different league that she was and it showed with his speed, strength, and experience. She would never forget this day as the day that she actually sparred with someone and lost as badly as she did. In a little part of her mind, she was glad that it happened.

It showed her that she still was not ready at all for C-ranked missions, let alone anything harder. The redhead slowly rose to her feet, she knew she was beaten but that did not mean she couldn't train harder than what she had been. The teenaged girl wanted to get back to training and wanted to show the man that she was able to keep going despite him completely thrashing her like he had done. The girl winced as she touched the area that he had kneed. Maybe it was wiser to rest a few few minutes before continuing her training.

Slowly, the girl walked towards an area not covered in her vomit. The redhead sat down and laid down on her back in order to relax for a bit. While she relaxed she stared at the sky before she decided to at least go through the hand seals that she had been doing before the bloody 'White Lightning' showed up and sparred with her(read as destroyed her).

(Total WC on Spar: 253+228+265+254+302=1,302|Would like 60HP, and 2SS if that's acceptable, for the spar at least)
Back to top Go down
Nakushita Akari
Academy Student
Academy Student
Nakushita Akari

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Approved! Dispense the awarded points accordingly!

1200/200 = 6 = 60 pp

1000/500 = 2 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)   The Genin and the Fang(Shinji) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Genin and the Fang(Shinji)
Page 1 of 1