Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.)   Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.) EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:15 am

Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.) Tumblr_inline_mkxo95uyS91qz4rgp

The letter was sent presently to the Kirigakure ANBU Head Captain, a medicial legend among the villages. Noir was someone whose name was spread across the lands from her prowess in the field of battle. It was a request to meet the ANBU captain of a neighboring and potentially friendly state. Kirigakure was a strong military force in this new world and Noir's medical skills was a majority of that rule. It was a meeting set for a couple days away in the land of Kusagakure.

Four days later rain began to form over the Land of Fire as Cloud walked out of the gates of Konohagakure. He was dressed in his ANBU uniform, his scarred right arm was a sleeveless end and the right side fully sleeved. He formed his hand into a tiger seal as the world around him formed a blood red aura and sucked into himself as he appeared in front of a tree where a marked kunia was stabbed into the tree. Cloud grabbed the handle and replaced the kunia in his pouch. His hand lightly brushed against the tree, his seal permantely being placed on the tree. As long as it stood, his seal would remain.

It took no time for a presence to be felt near him. His large sword was stuck into the ground next to him as Cloud leaned sternly against the tree near it. "Your presence is known Noir of the Senju." He stepped forward and rehandled his sword onto his back and waited for Noir to come from the treelines. The name Strife was not of any clan name like her's. His family had no important role in any of the great villages aprising like so many of the other shinobi that were alive and making a difference. Cloud's father was one who brought them to light and Cloud was the reason they would be remembered.

The Bloody Flash of Konohagakure was his namesake. Known and feared by enemies and the reason he rose to his rank in the ANBU. Cloud has the highest assassination rate in Konoha's still early history. Noir jumped from the treeline into view, her small body was not what Cloud expected but he didn't seem to judge. Underestimating an opponent was an invitation to death. One he never would accept. "The legendary Senju Noir, smaller than I thought." Cloud said as he walked slowly along the open plain of grass.

"I've called together this meeting to coordinate a mutual agreement between special force tactics. We are neighbors by territorial aspect and should be able to depend on each other for support. I wish to propose a circumstantial treaty. A what if situation fail safe." Cloud said with a quirked eye brow, this was a bold move Konoha to make but one that would be a fail safe for both nations.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.)   Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.) Tumblr_inline_mkxo95uyS91qz4rgp

There was always room for anyone to improve but that did not make the Senju in front of him any less intimidating to the commoner of a village. Cloud just stared absently into her black mask's eyes. "Well I guess I didn't expect you to be so big. Just, when I think of the 1st Hokage, that is pretty much one of the only Senju I have you to compare him too." The Senju weren't much in his target range in the Warring States. He more so ever fought with the Uchiha then the Senju Clan. Their interests must had been alike. That was when she summoned two chairs and a table. "I suppose it would be in the best interest to get comfortable."

Cloud took his seat across from Noir, his sword gently placed on the ground next to him for it wouldn't fit on the back of the chair with him. "A circumstantial treaty would be the best fit name for what this would be." Questions would come next about if someone knew whether he was there for a meeting or not. Cloud closed his eyes for a second, his hands met together in front of his mouth and he rested his elbows on the table. His scar on his left shoulder, which took over from the nape of his neck to the beginning of his arm, was showing well with the way he sat.

"Lord Hokage know that I am here. As for the circumstances, I may have stretched the truth past it all. But that is what I am here for. Naraku-sama is good for the village, he shows them the way, his Will of Fire and the right way to do things. I am there for the Village to do from the shadows, the undocumented missions that are needed to ensure the survival of Konohagakure. That is where I strive and that is what this is. Ensuring survival." Cloud's eyes met with the beauty in Noir's as she removed the mask from her face, the long hair flowed perfectly as she let it down.

Flames reached his cheeks as he stared forward but quickly averted his eyes from her's to try and hide the redness on his face. "I simply want what is best for Kirigakure and Konohagakure."
Back to top Go down

Meeting the other Captain. (P, NK, Invite Only.)
Page 1 of 1