Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st Successful Gokage Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

1st Successful Gokage Meeting Empty
PostSubject: 1st Successful Gokage Meeting   1st Successful Gokage Meeting EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:24 pm

This letter was sent to all 4 Kage from the Office of Naraku, the Hokage:

Dear esteemed Kage,

I Naraku of Konohagakure, the 2nd Hokage, request your presence in the Land of Iron in order to do as our predecessors had failed. I wish to discuss our nations diplomacy and see where we all stand, the villages are new and because of that I feel it is urgent that we all gather together. This letter has been sent to the following Kage: Mizukage, Kazekage, Raikage and the Tuchikage. Please return a letter so we know that this meeting is agreed upon, Thank you for you time and thought.

The letter was signed and stamped with the seal of Naraku.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical , Barrier, Genjutsu
Elements: Wind, Lightning , Earth

PostSubject: Re: 1st Successful Gokage Meeting   1st Successful Gokage Meeting EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:32 pm

To The 2nd Hokage
I, Kin Hayata of Kumogakure, the 2nd Raikage will gladly accept this invitation to attend this meeting of the kage. I hope we can bring our nations together in peace. 
- Kin Hayata 

Kin Wanted to keep her letter short and sweet. 
Back to top Go down
Koga
Kage
Kage
Koga

PostSubject: Re: 1st Successful Gokage Meeting   1st Successful Gokage Meeting EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:56 pm

The letter was simple, So Koga responded:

To the Kages,
I Koga Uchimoto the current Tsuchikage of Iwagakure agree to be present in an attempt to establish order amongst the villages.

His signature printed at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Munakata Koshimaru
Kage
Kage
Munakata Koshimaru

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Taijutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Genjutsu
Elements: Doton | Katon | Fūton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Successful Gokage Meeting   1st Successful Gokage Meeting EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Dear Nidaime Hokage

I have seen your request at quelling the chaos of the land. Though difficult, I present a interest to try. I will come to your meeting. Expect me there."

Nidaime Kazekage
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Kage
Kage
Yuki

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: 1st Successful Gokage Meeting   1st Successful Gokage Meeting EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Winter is Coming

Dear Lord Hokage,
I am pleased to hear from you. Our respective villages have remain ignorant of each other's presence for so long, especially given the events four years prior - we all lost good people that day. That said, you can expect my attendance to this long overdue meeting.

Sincerely, Second Mizukage,
Desu Yuki

The North Remembers
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: 1st Successful Gokage Meeting   1st Successful Gokage Meeting EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Naraku received their letters of confirmation, smiling he grabbed a pen and wrote the final letter between them:

Dear Kage,

I am glad to see you all agree on coming together, I request we all be there with in a weeks time. Forgive me for the short notice, but as Kage we all know we need to establish this fast and return to our respective villages.

Sincerely 2nd Hokage

[Closed Thread]
[2 Days]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Successful Gokage Meeting   1st Successful Gokage Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Successful Gokage Meeting
Page 1 of 1