Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no see [Seina]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:46 am

"Lets go up stairs she would slowly turn around with a giggle. "Follow me." She took his wrist again and walked him up the stairs to her room it was a cream color with a bed in the middle it was a queen sized bed. "She would kiss him again and lay back onto the bed she was out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:51 am

Shinji smirked as she drew him deeper and deeper into the house, he knew this was a family violation and she seemed to not even care. Taking him to her room, kissing him, enticing him, pulling him deeper into her world of sensation. She lay back on the bed, Shinji stared at her before leaning over her as he climbed on to the bed with her. Kissing and Kissing, over and over, more and more seductive with every passing second. He couldn't believe what he was doing, things seemed to be going to quick. Shinji felt that every moment of it was just right, just so very intoxicating to him as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:56 am

She kissed him one more time then stopped. "I feel like I am being a tease." Mai turned away from him having her back face him her hair fell to the pillow under her head and her clan symbol would show on her back. She made direct eye contact with a bird out the window. "I have never..." She choked. "...Well you know."
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:05 am

Shinji moved over sitting next to her, his arm around her on her shoulder as he spoke softly. "You aren't the only one this is new to, That 'date' we had was the first for me. I grew up doing nothing but training and fighting. This is all new to me, I just follow you and my feelings." He said this as he stared into her eyes, leaning for another kiss closing the distance so as to allow the enticing effect of being so close a kiss. Finally placing his lips to hers again after a moment of that over-loading feeling of being drawn in, it was incredible it wasn't important for him to do this deed. It would change his life, but he was more interested in her presence. Though had he any idea of how amazing the feeling of chemistry would be he may have desired to go on with the action.
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:50 am

Mai kissed him back a few times before turning away from him signalling enough. "Shinji..." She just lays there quietly just lay here with me, I just want your embrace nothing more nothing less. "Im being demanding aren't I. I can stop if you want she turns to face him.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:55 am

Shinji embraced her laying on the bed, he just wanted to be near her. He didn't speak, he didn't nod, he wouldn't do anything but embrace her. The warmth and love would be shared in the simple action, because in this simple action Shinji was saying a thousand words. He would just hold her, letting time pass as they seemingly held each other for an eternity. He was happy, his smile perfectly visible as he looked at the young women in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 am

In an almost half asleep state she would snuggle closer into him. " I...love you." She then just played in his arms motionless.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:07 am

Shinji felt her grow closer, he felt her not only physically but deep into his emotions. She was what he had always hoped for, she was a love. He wanted so bad to tell her, but was it too soon? Should he wait? That was when she spoke, he sleep like state voiced the words. Shinji was so happy, he responded "Mai... I... love you..." his brain calmed like a stormed ocean meeting the eye of the hurricane. He tightened the embrace, he wanted to stay like this for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:12 am

"Get out!" Soon standing in . Door was Mao 's father and he did not look happy at all he was holding a scalpel and his eyes were glowing. " Shin you might want to run. If you think my eyes are good his are better." She smirked in the sleepy state.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:18 am

Shinji heard the voice, smirking he got up on the opposite side of the room. He had slid the mask up over his face before standing, and then waved at Mai as he jumped from her window. Using the time he made to grab his shoes from the porch, he then stood in the street looking at Mai's window but not for long as he had to vanish before caught. He would be gone, leaving only a note on Mai's night stand saying.

'I don't what it is about you, but you drive my senses wild. I would love to spend more time with you, to progress as one. Well you seemed pretty out of it laying there so I thought I would write this, Mai you are a beautiful woman beyond compare, your very presence is a blessing. I wish we had more time. More time to enjoy each others company/

Sincerly,
Shinji Hatake
'

He hoped she read it soon, as he wanted her to know his thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:13 am

Mai would wake up a few hours latter and see his note. 

'I don't what it is about you, but you drive my senses wild. I would love to spend more time with you, to progress as one. Well you seemed pretty out of it laying there so I thought I would write this, Mai you are a beautiful woman beyond compare, your very presence is a blessing. I wish we had more time. More time to enjoy each others company' 

She smiled after looking at it putting it in her kunai pouch for safe keeping.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Seina]   Long time no see [Seina] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see [Seina]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2