Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:03 am

Jinpachi arrived at the gate, the executioners blade on his back. Right hand grasping the handle as he was here to claim Kirigakure as his own, "Well... I have returned to claim the village, if any oppose let them step forward now." He would then wait with full vigilance, the world was going to change and now was the very time for this. He was in his prime, his blade craving the blood of the village that once betrayed him. He would announce again "It is not the people I am here to kill, but to take the place as Mizukage. So I request the Second Mizukage, come forth and fight me for the title. Honor a Mist native." His sharp teeth grin, as he watched his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:54 pm

The moment the missing ninja had stepped foot within the sights of the village's gates, the guards on duty would begin to sound a silent alert and retreat to a safe distance to prepare. From inside of the villages wall ninja Jounin and higher were given the order to appear at the gates to stop the sudden challenge. Of course with that being said one unlucky Jounin was in the area. As the mist rolled through the village, Izuna walked through it without an issue as his eyes trained on the ninja from a ten meter distance. Knowing full well that a good ninja would strike from a distance, he spoke with a clear and loud tone," Forget what you came here for and maybe you will leave in one peace. Let this be your first and only warning," of course through this moment he had already formulated his plan. With such a simple task as spreading his chakra through the mist as a catalyst, his new world would take form, a black substance oozed from the cracks of the gates behind the male, from the rocks and trees as well. Taking form the black humanoid object would begin to attack the male, not caring for tact or strength. From every side a ninja would attack, attempting to stab and lunge at the male through every turn. With every sense of the word sentient, these clones would attack and keep the pressure on the male and if he chose to try and cleave one? It would split into two more. Five meters from the male a single black clone would throw a single kunai. At that point the mist around the area of 30 meters would begin to thicken with mist, the young jounin in the confusion as he walked towards the gate in silence made the horse hand seal quickly before allowing the mist to take his form causing him to disappear. Knowing that he would come into a fight prior to even speaking, he prepared this jutsu as a just in case. Within this mist everything began to corrode, while Izuna stepped into the shadows and watched his puppets play.

Chakra used:

Skilled Mist: 10
Fuuton: Skilled Mist: 20

170 left
Back to top Go down
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Jinpachi smirked at the sound of the man from the other side, Not responding due to it being a waist of time. He would sign as he jumped back into the tree line, as he moved back through the air spewing forth a watery substance. It covered the field before him, sticking the black figures revealing the genjutsu causing it to be nullified. Assuming after moving that the opponent would direct the mist at Jinpachi in the tree line now, he would use all his speed to escape the mist. Though barely as he would sustain a bit of damage, though not enough to be a deep issue. Despite there being a thick mist from the village Jinpachi knew it could be used, quickly a thick mist made of Jinpachi's chakra would seep out of his mouth. Taking no time at all the field of view for anyone but the user would be hindered, it was an effective jutsu for concealing oneself. It would engulf a 20 meter radius around his opponent, following he would begin signing stopping on ram then spewing from his mouth a massive vortex of water with tremendous power. The 15 meter diameter would thrash a path being lost in the mist, Jinpachi smirking as he placed his right hand back on the hilt of his executioners blade.

- 15 Chakra: Water Style: Starch Syrup
- 10 Chakra: Hiding in Mist Technique
- 40 Chakra: Water Release: Great Water Technique

- 30 Health: Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
Back to top Go down
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:03 pm

[48 hrs What is the verdict here?]
Back to top Go down
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:07 pm

[48 hrs, Claim Position]
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Due to 2 Days no response, Jinpachi takes place of Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Just got internet back today but that's fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Munakata Koshimaru
Kage
Kage
Munakata Koshimaru

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Taijutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Genjutsu
Elements: Doton | Katon | Fūton

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:13 am

I'd like to interject this. I feel like Jinpachi CAN'T become Mizukage for several reasons.

1.His main account, Koga, is already the Tsuchikage. One person having 2 kages as his characters gives him an uncomfortable amount of ic power.

2.It kinda messes with certain things. What if we have another Summit? He's essentially have to talk with himself.

3.He'd essentially receive double the amount of the weekly ryo. Albeit its on 2 different characters, but nothing says he can't transfer the ryo to the other account.
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:51 am

So what's going on with this?
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:18 am

I would say you can Claim the village
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 pm

I guess i do then xD i'll be more active now that i've dropped my 2nd job so lets do some good
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Congrats Mizukage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]   The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood Mist Demon Returns [Invasion]
Page 1 of 1