Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Momochi Clan [WiP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakaiza
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sakaiza

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:46 pm

Momochi Clan [WiP] Operator

Clan Name: Momochi

Kekkei Genkai: Demon Style *

Clan Jutsu:

Silent Fist*
Demon's Glare*
Boomerang Blade*

History:

Most notably stemming from Renshin Momochi, the Momochi clan is one that utilizes the Demon Style kekkei genkai. Relying heavily on silent techniques and demonic presence to dispatch of their enemies, the Momochi clan is nearly nonexistent yet one to be feared.

Renshin, was separated from his family shortly after birth due to his dangerous personality. He seemed to be sadistic and sociopathic, especially around others. It began with his killing of small animals and overall dark personality. He had proved to be a disturbance to their parents and the village. A small group of elders and in turn decided it would be best to rid the village of him for the public's safety. Thus, they sent Renshin away to live with a caretaker outside of Amegakure. After their separation and Renshin's banishment, the young Momochi began his life as an unofficial exile.

Renshin's life seemed to reflect one of a missing ninja. As he developed as a shinobi, he showed prowess in taijutsu, ninjutsu and bukijutsu, relying heavily on secrecy and assassin like techniques. It had been something that flowed through his blood. He actually went on to have a child who succeeded him in life. The process of a single son from the father would continue. If a daughter was born, she was killed upon birth. The son was then determined to have one purpose, surpass his father's abilities and kill him when he became of age. Through a son's constant bloodshed of his father, the single person clan began to become cursed and followed by a demon, who would endeavor to grow in strength as the cycle continued.

Custom or Canon: Semi - Canon

*applications will be created upon approval of the clan

Last edited by Sakaiza on Tue May 31, 2016 12:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja
Clan: Yashagoro
Specialties: Senjutsu
Elements: Suiton

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Zabuza doesn't exist. Please fix : )
Back to top Go down
Sakaiza
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sakaiza

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:59 pm

buuump bump
Back to top Go down
Munakata Koshimaru
Kage
Kage
Munakata Koshimaru

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Taijutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Genjutsu
Elements: Doton | Katon | Fūton

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:06 am

Just letting you know Silent Killing is the technique the entire Seven Swordsman knew (along with Kakashi). Thus, you cannot app that as a clan jutsu. Also, with the Kokage part, please do remember that ultimately you do not control how the Kokage acted and such, even if he is a deceased NPC. I'm not saying to take that part out, I'm just letting you know for future reference. Also, Blood Iron Absorption is the specific ability of the Kubikiribōchō, Zabuza's blade. Thus, you cannot app that as a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sakaiza
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sakaiza

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:12 am

I removed the kokage portion. In regards of the blood iron absorption, yes it was specific to his blade. But seeing as Zabuza is nonexistent on this website, I'm essentially creating a variation of him and that jutsu. With that being said, I figured his blade's jutsu would be specific to the blade yes, but also specific to the user. If the user passed down the tech to his kin then it would make sense for it to be a clan jutsu, right? Similar thought process goes for the silent killing since the swordsman don't exist up here.
Back to top Go down
Munakata Koshimaru
Kage
Kage
Munakata Koshimaru

The Ninja

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:34 am

....There was no blade jutsu....the Kubikiribōchō just flat-out self repaired via the iron on its own. And the current Mizukage is trying to make the Seven Swordsman a thing as well. Still a WIP I believe. Silent Killing still doesn't belong to Zabuza alone and thus not the Momochi Clan. Mangetsu for example used it, along with the other swordmen, all of which where his unrelated predecessors. Silent Killing is a technique in general, not a KKG technique.
Back to top Go down
Sakaiza
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sakaiza

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:38 am

So I can't make the blood iron absortion a one time usage bukijutsu that is accustomed to the momochi clan that they would apply to the blades that they use throughout their lineage?

Besides that, is everything else fine?
Back to top Go down
Munakata Koshimaru
Kage
Kage
Munakata Koshimaru

The Ninja

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:42 am

I apologize but you can't. If you take that out, everything else should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sakaiza
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sakaiza

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:45 am

Okay, also do I have to have all of this clan's jutsu figured out prior to submitting the app for approval? Or if I think of clan jutsu along the way, can I app it, update this clan page and link them together?

Btw, I'm going to do some tweaking and I'll bump when I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochi Clan [WiP]   Momochi Clan [WiP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Momochi Clan [WiP]
Page 1 of 1