Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja
Clan: Yashagoro
Specialties: Senjutsu
Elements: Suiton

Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.   Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:51 pm

I believe the Dark Release should be revised and I would like to volunteer to be the one to revise it as Hiroko made it and then left since then. I see quite a few things wrong with it overall and I would like to create a newer version of the Dark Release as a whole that would follow the original in a way, but also in a way which would help it out in the long-run.

I would also like to suggest Mini-Sections for Jutsu that are based on the elements of the Jutsu, that way a user can go to the base-elements for the Jutsu they wish to see available. It will also provide a cleaner and easier to navigate forum section as a whole.

There is also an issue of creating Samurai, and as such I wish to encourage discussion on the matter, such as where they will be based, if they can use Jutsu or not, etc.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.   Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:24 am

1. Dark Release: Yes that is fine if you wanna redo it I just ask that when you make the new post put the title as: Dark Release (Revamp)

2. Jutsu Sub-Categories: I will try to get around to it, but I do understand it helps

3. I have put no thought into Samurai for the Site, as the Land of Iron is a Neutral zone, I assumed keep them as NPC's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.   Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:26 am

Yuki is currently creating the "Samurai Princess" And I was going to create a disuccion on it I dont think it will work.
Back to top Go down
Munakata Koshimaru
Kage
Kage
Munakata Koshimaru

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Taijutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Genjutsu
Elements: Doton | Katon | Fūton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.   Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:29 am

It won't especially given the fact the Samurai aren't ruled by royalty. In the anime Mifune, their leader, is simply called "General". Thus, I believe we flesh out the Tetsu no Kuni, even if they remain as NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Munakata Koshimaru
Kage
Kage
Munakata Koshimaru

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Taijutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Genjutsu
Elements: Doton | Katon | Fūton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.   Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:30 am

Also I might revamp some canon jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.   Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:31 am

Yeah they are just NPC's for the Land of Iron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.   Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Release and Jutsu Mini-Sections.
Page 1 of 1