Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:37 pm

The sun reached the peak of the sky, it was 12 P.M. on the dot and not a minute later. The village was at peace and the village had established a new Ally, the 2nd Hokage, Naraku, walked out into the clearing of the training grounds. He was interested to see if any of the village ninja were here, he wished to know what they might be doing or perhaps it was a time to learn of their strengths and help to grow together as a family. Naraku's mask was quite different of Kage, to hide his face though he wasn't against removing his mask. He just enjoyed the perk of his strong enhanced mask, though this was not important as he entered the field looking for fellow Leaf Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Indra Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Indra Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Indra was sitting on a rock in the open field when a figure emerged from the tree line, "Ah. Lord Hokage!" Indra jumped to his feet and bowed his head, then returned to a normal standing position. He couldn't believe the Hokage was out and about. "Lord Second, Do you require my assistance?" He stated calmly as he looked at the masked Kage, hoping he hadn't missed a meeting for the Jounin, it would be possible for young Indra.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:00 am

Kumagawa sat in the distance watching the Kage's appearance at the training grounds. He didn't dare approach though. Not due to anything pathetic like pride or feeling unworthy of being in the man's presence. No, it just seemed like it would be too troublesome. Kumagawa looked down at the barely alive fish that was in front of him. Kumagawa was working on his medical ninjutsu, at the moment. So he really didn't need to be bothered by the masked Kage. Once he saw one of the jounin approach the Hokage, Kumagawa took a deep breath and went back to his work. Compared to the other Uchiha in his clan he wasn't anywhere near as strong, but he wanted to at least be helpful on the sidelines. The young chunin thought as he proceeded with his training.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Naraku using his unseen eyes to look at the younger of the three in the distance, it appeared he was playing with a fish but that could be anything. Perhaps Medical Ninjutsu, Naraku was one to use medical ninjutsu as well. "He Indra, no need in formalities. I simply wanted to check on the village's training." He would say as he returned his attention to the Jounin before him.
Back to top Go down
Indra Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Indra Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Indra smiled at the Kage, picking up on the drift of attention. "Ah, the young Uchiha?" Indra turned towards the Chunin and began smiling, he felt warmth in seeing his clans young and innocent. He looked back at the Kage speaking some more "Well, you wish to see the training, perhaps I could interest you in more. A test? You and me spar together?" He would smirk awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Seeing himself fail another attempt at healing a kunai wound on the fish he would turn around to see what the jounin and the Kage were doing. Placing his hands in his pocket he would begin walking over to see what's up. "Oooooh, a match with the kage? What a fun show. I hope the two of you don't mind me joining in." he would say happily. Sure it was troublesome of him to interact with two more powerful shinobi. But right now, he so frustrated with his current failure he needed something to ease his frustration. "Though it be unfair for me to have to fight a kage and a jounin so I think I'll throw my lot in with family. Two Uchiha vs the Kage, how about it?"

Last edited by Kumagawa on Mon May 23, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Naraku grinned at Indra, indeed he wouldn't mind seeing first hand what Indra was capable of. The young one wanted to watch, good much could be learned from the two seasoned members of the village. Sliding into a good and sturdy position he prepared to allow Indra the first move, ready for the fight to be a good one indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)   Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf Training!! (Open to Leaf Ninja)
Page 1 of 1