Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling from Otogakure to Konohagakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Traveling from Otogakure to Konohagakure  Empty
PostSubject: Traveling from Otogakure to Konohagakure    Traveling from Otogakure to Konohagakure  EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:55 pm

The young Otokage sighed as he walked through the Forest alone to Konohagakure he now had to find the Village hidden in the leaves. His Brown hair waving lightly in the wind, and he rubbed the scar on his face with his gloved hand. His steps echoed  through the Empty Forest it was quiet luckily he heard animals which meant he was most likely wouldn't attacked it seems the Hokage had cleaned up the Land of Fire quite well certainly better then The Land of Wind when he left to the Land of Rice Paddies. Shingen had only been to the Land of Fire once when cutting through to get to the Land of Rice Paddies. The young Jinchuriki looked around for the Gates to the Village hopefully the Village entrance wasn't hidden like Otogakures was. The you man then took of his and tied it around his waist luckily his leather jacket was made out of a very flexible material. Thunk Thunk Thunk were the sounds of his shoes on the ground. "Ok why am I going so slow I'm not travelling with anyone time to go at full speed" Then the Otokage started to sprint towards the coordinates that were in the letter sent to him by the Hokage. It seems it was time to get to Konohagakure he saw the Village Gates in the distance he didn't wanna scare anyone so he slowed his pace to normal walking speed he Put on his Otokage Hat on and untied the Leather Jacket and put it on properly. The Otokage walked at a normal pace again. "So human were are we going?" Shukaku asked him. "To the Village of Konohagakure the Village hidden in the Leaf" Shingen said to Shukaku. Shukaku scoffed "Huh is that all so boring wake me up when we are fighting that will be way more fun" the Bijuu said in Shingens head before falling back asleep. "Shukaku wake up if I have to suffer through this walk so do you" the Otokage then gave the Racoon Dog a Mental Nudge waking the Bijuu inside of him wake up. "Ah screw you Human!" Shukaku said in his usually bombastic tone. "Quiet or Ill make the seal stronger so I cant hear you at all anymore" The Otokage threatened Shukaku scoffed "Ha you think I'm scared of being alone in the Dark Human!" Shukaku yelled at Shingen. "Yes" just one word it was powerful and confident there was a smirk on the Otokages face. "Grahhh you are so annoying you know that" "So are you so it's something else we have in common it was Shukaku, and I guess that just mean I was meant to be your Jinchuriki" Shingen then says to Shukaku only to annoy his Bijuu even more. "Gah just shut up already and let me sleep, you know for a man who preaches love and peace you really like pissing the giant destructive monster off" Shingen was still smirking he had tuned Shukaku out. "Hey don't you ignore me human you know what it's not worth it I'm going back to be now. Then Shingen heard nothing and snickered. The Second Otokage's face Straightened as he finally reached the Gates of the Village.
Back to top Go down

Traveling from Otogakure to Konohagakure
Page 1 of 1