Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] Empty
PostSubject: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Name: Flying Thunder God Technique

Element: Non-elemental

Specialties: Fuinjutsu (Main), Space-Time Ninjutsu (Second)

Requirements: Claim on limited list

Description: To activate this technique, the user places a special seal or "technique formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki) to mark an intended destination. After this is done, they can at will enter a dimensional void that instantaneously transports them to the location of the seal. The mark can be applied to almost any area through brief physical contact, including an opponent or other surrounding feature.

Damage: No Damage

Chakra: 40

Cooldown: Can be used 2 posts then a 5 post cooldown

Word Count: 4,000 Words

Cannon or Custom: Canon

Last edited by Naraku on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:33 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:36 pm

I want to vote for a less chakra consumption. On the basis that Minato(which i know we have to limit more) but I want to ask for the consumption to be twenty if not 15.

And I want to ask for a three post extension with keeping the 4 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Overturned. We has a set system here on the site and unless you can think of some major way to balance it, you won't be getting even 30 chakra. And no 3 post extention. If I could, I'd increase the cooldown in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 am

Then what if we extend the cooldown a post and took it down to 30 chakra? If not, then so be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:25 am

I'm sorry but no. I understand you want it close to canon, but this is Flying Thunder God were talking about, not some normal dingy S-Rank. However...I'd be more comfortable with 40 chakra and a 5 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:50 am

Agreed. Thanks for working with me, and I know lol. I'll just try other ways to increase strength is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:23 am

I'll go ahead and edit the stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:24 am

there we go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]   Limited - Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Thunder God Technique [Limited]
Page 1 of 1