Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Jounin
Jounin
Masami

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu and Genjutsu
Elements: Water, Lightning, Earth

A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  Empty
PostSubject: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Masami the wielder of the Kiba swords had just finshed an assgniment she had a scroll in hand it belonged to the First Mizukage and was kept under strict security watch since his death she did not care what was inside it was not her place right now all she wanted to do was return it to the Mizukage at once. Recently the Village had a incredible shake up in leadership thier Second Mizukage Desu Yuki was removed from office in a quck Coup by a rogue Ninja and the New Curent Raikage Inzuna Nobuari, She was not familiar with the new Mizukage but she was not familair of  Desu Either so it balnces out. She was snet away durring the coup but would have fought on the side of who ever she agrred with more and as on of the Seven Sowrds men of the mist she would have fought for the side who had what was best for The Hidden Mist to the best of her ablitties. Now that the revolution is over she can finally get back to busisness. 

Reaching the Mizukages office she would knock on the door. Before opening the door she fixes her hair. She was not normally this kind of shinobi but first impressions are important and she wanted to look good just in case he is male Attactive looking people get more jobs at least thats what she read in a book at least. "Lord Mizukage it is I Masami. I have returned with the First's scroll and the leaf ninja has been dealt with."
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:21 am

It was his second day into the office and he had already been stressing quite a bit. His hair which had been sort of straight went back to being a messy furl of hair, his eyes had been lowered due to no sleep and wearing the cloak of the Mizukage was enough on its own. Moving the papers he had signed to the right, Izuna pushed through more of it apparently seeing that Desu either rarely did this or it had been piling up during her disappearance. Within his area sat a bunch of neatly stacked papers, Nuibari which had been perched just within his reach and the Mizukage had just beside it. The title made no real change in the male, but he felt as if he could do better with it.

As he continued to work on his papers the clear sound of rapping upon the door filled the vicinity of the office as he looked up and yawned," Come on in and take a seat," with that he looked towards the female and smirked. Cute to say the least though when she had said why she had been here it didn't ring any bells to him, but he was glad that the scroll was acquired," Good good...Throw it over there in the scroll holder and sit down. Might as well talk to a ninja of the village in the meantime right? Izuna Nobunari...Third Mizukage and currently tired," not trying to lie about it, the male could easily see the sharp teeth in his mouth which eluded to something odd.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Jounin
Jounin
Masami

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:27 am

Masami had entered she could say the Mizukage was stressed out about all the paper work his hair was messy and the room was filled with papers needeing signing. Masami would put the kiba swords to the side and sat at the desk which is almost unnoticable. "If you want I can make sure it gets to the vault." She really only said this becasue if he had put it down on the table it would have benn lost in a flood of papers.
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:37 pm

He stared at the girl for a moment as he picked up the hat and threw it with a mild flick to where it had landed on the coat rack revealing Nuibari to which he would hold it firmly in his hand. Setting the blade down onto the ground beside his foot, he created a single shadow clone who would have cleared the desk while he stared at her," You. Sit. Now," pointing at the chair he didn't actually notice her sitting but then once she did he smiled," Now that you're closer....Pretty cute. Now as for the scroll just sit it on the desk. So Masami right? How's the village treating you?," clasping his hands together gently he looked at her before staring at the blades, knowing what they were. She had been a Swordsmen just like him...but she didn't show the signs which had made him curious.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Jounin
Jounin
Masami

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Masami had noticed his eyes checking her out but did not make a big deal of it she knew she was by all means attractive but to her her looks and being pretty were not as importnat as being able to rip out an opponets throat and cut them to ribbions with her Kiba Blades. "You must be questioning how i cam into contct with these swords. Well i will be blunt I savagly killed the last owner and I am better at wielding them then he ever was." She is blunt and very matter of fact most people tend to find that very off putting about her it does not bother her much friends are a hinderance on the battle field,  Masami would place the scroll on the desk that was recently cleared. "I hope you find every thing is in place within the scrool. She would get up and start heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:02 am

"You killed him huh...Well if he had been that bad then you were right, he did not deserve that. Though I assume you know mine as well," holding up Nuibari he smiled as he continued," Handed down to me though I would have been happy to fight for it, none the less it is what it is right," he kept his usual grin on his face as he continued to observe the woman. She had a very prideful feel on her something that he understood and liked about some people, she didn't get too ahead of herself though a bit blunt. Much like him, Izuna didn't have time for the small things and yet as Mizukage he would have to. When she tried to leave however he smirked and stood up," Now where is that conversation we were going to have? Not curious as to how your new Mizukage is or do you have someone special to see," a sly smirk playing on his face, he waited for the females response.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Jounin
Jounin
Masami

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am

"I dont have someone special to see i just was leaving to see if I could get another job." Masami was commited to her job as a ninja for the village. "Why would you stop me?" A smirk aformed across her face she wasnt worried in fact she was intressted in where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Izuna Nobunari
Kage
Kage
Izuna Nobunari

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:45 am

She asked why he stopped here? The smile on the male had grown only slightly," One of two things could come of this conversation. One being becoming closer to the Mizukage and when the time comes for a special opportunity you would have a chance to join it, and two. Well you can get to know a fellow swordsmen. There are only three of us left in the world so I thought it would be nice to get to know one another in case of the Seven Swordsmen becoming a group again. Since you still carry its traditions in a sense...well it would be in both our best interests to see where this would go correct?," eyes watched and waited as she responded to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)    A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Schocking Introduction (Inzuna) (P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Kirigakure :: Village :: Mizukage Office-
Jump to: