Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

The Two Medical Ninja (Rai) Empty
PostSubject: The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)   The Two Medical Ninja (Rai) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:12 pm

The hospital was very busy with patients coming and out almost as if it was a revolving door. Some had brojen bones and weapon wounds other just had the comon cold and thoight it was something else. Sakina was off duty for the time being and decided to spend sometime learning the Mystical Palm Technique. She isnt much help durring days like to day she can onlly do Consults and those are no fun she is one of the best medical ninja in th village, She created the Reserve seal and Creation Rebirth Technique but cant learn the mystical palm technique it is a very backqard system she is working on. Her cat Hime does alot for the hospital she walks back and forth getting prescriptins to the Pharmacy and in the field her nose is adept as sensing posions which has come in handy on multiple occassions. In front of Sakina would be the Hikeame Medical Enclypedia she had it open to mystical palm. She Hand Preformed the needed hand seal and was trying to focus her chakra to her hands kinda liake the standard healing technique. The book is large it has sticky note pertuding froom it and even make shift pages for entries added after it was already filled it is quite the jurnal most medical discoveries and jutsu are in here. Only a few are left out. Such as Creation Rebirth and the Strength of a Hundred Sakina is not sure if she wants the world to know its secrets just yet. 

[257/1,500 Mystical Palm]
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)   The Two Medical Ninja (Rai) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:32 pm

The hospital was a place that Rai visited frequently. It wasn't because he was always sick. In fact, he didn't remember the last time he was sick. He had just picked this up as a hobby long ago and still did it whenever he had free time from the ANBU. He was one of the best if not the best medic nin in the Leaf. Those were not his words but the words of the many patients he had saved here.

Walking around, he looked out to see if there were any medics that were in over their head so that he could step in and save the day. It didn't take him long to see Sakina Hikaeme, an upcoming medic to whom he had witnessed at work, sitting there reading a large book. Smirking, he walked over to the young woman who seemed to be into her reading.

"You know, the best way to practice medical ninjutsu is to preform it. Reading will only get you so far."
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)   The Two Medical Ninja (Rai) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Sakina would turn around and see Rai standing in the door way. They had met once before on a mission she saw his skills, he is taleneted she will give him that much. He may have medical skills but he is no medical ninja in her eyes at least. "And How do you suppose i go about finding something to use this on. Reading this book has been nothing but helpful this book is written by Medical ninja of the Hikaeme clan our Dojutsusu is a medicsl ninja dream we can see the bodies Chakra Flow Tenketsu points internal organs Chakra pathway system and much more, allowing us to see whats wrong and asses the problem with no problems at all this book is a medicinal dream. It has antidote's, jutsu, diffrent deases fungal infections I live by this book it helped me develop a medical jutsu unlike any other." She stoppes. "Dont you have a mercenary you should be killing." She preformes the Ox then Tiger handseal. And her hands begin to glow a minty green. But its weak she isnt sending enough chakra. Activating her Golden Medical Eye she would look to see her flow of chakra was weak there this is strange she has perfect chakra control and this is out of the ordivnary. "Why cant i get this." Her anger was reall showing through escpecaaly when she slmas her hand down on the table smashing it into bits and peices. Casuing the cat to jump back  in fear. "Sorry."

[254+257 =511/1500]
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)   The Two Medical Ninja (Rai) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Rai held his hands up in defense as the girl practically snapped on him for telling her that reading didn't work. He didn't necessarily mean it the way she was taking it, all he wanted to get across was that practicing was the best method. Not to mention he was by rank her superior. It wasn't very professional to speak to him like that, even if he wasn't a direct sensei.

The pale eyed man just laughed. Besides all that, she showed serious passion for what she did. It was only normal for her to get all worked up when something didn't go her way. His theory was proven when she attempted a technique that didn't seem to work, making her smash the table in front of her.

"Well, as a Hyuuga, I am able to see quite a bit as well. And the reason I began studying medical ninjutsu in the first place was because I could sometimes see the ailments in my comrades." He lifted his hand up and it began to glow a brilliant green when he pushed chakra into it. It was never a problem for him because of his fighting style.

"You know the workings behind it, that I can tell. All you need is practice. Can you try it for me again?"
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)   The Two Medical Ninja (Rai) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 pm

"I am sorry for my tone it was uncalled for..Its just that I have perfect chakra control and things like this typically dont happen to me." Sakina would look up to see Hime on the top shelf of a book rack scared for her life after the desk was shattered. Sakina would reach down picking up the massive Hikaeme encyclpepidea and putting it on a shelf behind her. Her eyes still actiated she could see that everything in her body was working fine then looking up at him his chakra flow was perfect as well. Putting her hands out Sakina would preform the seals and her hands would glow green it was stronger then before her flow was looking alright the chakra was heading where it needed to go but it wasnt perfect her right hand was a little shky but that might be because she just punched the desk into a million pieces but she could not make a dignossis because her mind was on the jutsu she was currently preforming. "Hmmm. The green isnt green enough." Sakina would comment before sending more chakra into her right hand offestting the flow to the right she knows her problem she isnt sending enough chakra into her hands but for someone of her skill level this should be an easy fix.

[220 + 511 = 731/1,500]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)   The Two Medical Ninja (Rai) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Two Medical Ninja (Rai)
Page 1 of 1