Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Stop In My Travels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Takashi

A Stop In My Travels Empty
PostSubject: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:20 pm

Takashi walked up to the gates, he had been traveling for some time and now came to the Lightning Village. He was going to try and stop for a while and rest, but who knows news of him as a Missing Ninja may have reached this land. The man at the gate stopped him, seeing the forehead protector he would begin to question his arrival. "I don't mean to alarm. I wear my headband because of it being my first home, I am no longer affiliated." He would pause as the man began to panic saying the words Missing Ninja. Takashi would continue on saying more, "I am not here to cause problems, I merely wish to rest for a few days. Perhaps I could speak to the Raikage?" His eyes calm along with the rest of his body as he spoke to the man he considered in charge at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical , Barrier, Genjutsu
Elements: Wind, Lightning , Earth

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 pm

"I was just stopping by How can i help you?" Kin was doing her daily walk through the village smiling talking to her villagers just being friendly she was the new Ay an wanted to be diffret from al lthe blood thirty villages that existed out there but do not misunderstand she can still wipe out a whole arm is she so chooses.
Back to top Go down
Takashi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Takashi saw as the Raikage came forward, her words were simple and straight forward. "Well Hello there Lady Raikage. I am Takashi, I was once a mist Ninja. Anyways, I request a place to rest and maybe eat some food." He would say this in a manner as to not make him seem like he demanded it. Should she turn him down he would simply leave, it wouldn't be hard to turn around and straggle back into the borders of the Lands.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:45 pm

"You may enter but for reasons I know you will understand you wil be under constant survalance." Again she was straight forward. "We are trusting here unlike our sister nations just know that we will not forget if you wrong us there will be consequences."
Back to top Go down
Takashi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Takashi smirked, "If you want sure, I just look to eat and get some rest." Samehada would wiggle on it's own, it was apparent it smelt a flavor of chakra it truly wanted. But Takashi had no intentions of feeding his blade, this was going to be a long time here. He would then enter the village, heading for the barbecue building. He was hungry, it had been quite some time since his last meal. Of course upon entering he ordered the largest water they had, sitting he began to survey the menu.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:56 pm

"She would follow after him not prfoling just they were going to the same place she wanted to find a place to eat and barbeque sounded good. "Would you mind if I joined you?" She asked not meaning to pry just trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Takashi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Takashi could tell she had followed him the whole time they walked to the barbecue place, he had removed the Samehada from his back propping it againt the booth he was sitting in. The water was sat on the table in which he would begin drinking from it, the Raikage spoke her request to join him of course as it was her village and he was not one to be rude he gestured to the seat across from him. The waitress walked over asking for Takashi's order, he responded in his mono-toned voice "Well I would like the buffet," looking over at the Lady Raikage he would speak further, "Put hers on the bill as well, she gave me sanctuary. The least I can do is buy dinner." He had no intentions of flirting as she was much younger than him he figured, though he didn't quite look 51 his self.

After the Raikage would order and the waitress would leave he would place his hand on the wrappings of Samehada, the blade would eat a small portion of Takashi's chakra a git Takashi was offering to the blade. He knew it wanted to taste the chakra of his host, but that was out of the question. The blade wiggled moments after Takashi took his right hand, the one he offered the blade, and grasped his water drinking the majority of the glass down in one long sip. Sighing as he leaned back in the chair, he figured it wouldn't be long and the Raikage would begin a serious of questions. After all he was a large man, with a large sword, sporting a Kirigakure Headband, and he just showed up out of no where for food and shelter. Odd indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:24 pm

"Sooo you are a rogue ninja" She had a bingo book in hand an anbu memeber had handed it to her when he looked away. "It doesnt have much information on you really just a name and nothing else." You come from the Mist and carry the Sharkskin." This isnt Kins first time seeing the blade she had seen it once before durring the warring states period she was very active on the front lines. " You can stay for however long you desire just do not casue any trouble I dont want to kill you." Kin has a cold smile on her face when she makes a promise she keeps it. :But you wont you seem like a ninja who stays goon on your word." Chomei the Seven tails would talk to her . "Kin you are way to trusting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stop In My Travels   A Stop In My Travels Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stop In My Travels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Kumogakure :: Village Gates-
Jump to: