Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Suiton

The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent) Empty
PostSubject: The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)   The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Brown eyes snapped open and took in their surroundings. The teenager was in a training ground training her chakra control up, until she was suddenly called within the seal on the small of her back. Raiden slowly sat up and saw that she was in one of the many medical tents that were set up for the wounded or like her the stupid ninja that over trained. Her body felt like a million pounds were pressing down on her. Raiden felt like an elephant trampled over her. She looked around and saw that her arms were wired with numerous machines that meant little to her.

Clenching her head, the girl had a huge headache as though her brain was recently steamed by something. 'Last time I train until I drop,' she thought not really remembering that she had met her 'closest' friend earlier that day until…. Her eyes widened and looked herself over. She did not see a seal on her, and realized she was in a hospital gown meaning someone must of changed her. It was medical personnel so she didn't particularly care. Standing up near the machines, she took the gown off.

She was not good at sitting still, and was still looking at her body looking for the seal for Kokuo. The jinchuuriki could not find anything while searching her body. Thinking it's on her back, she flipped her hair over her shoulders, before turning her face to look at it. Not being able to see her back completely, she started to turn disconnecting herself from the machines on accident, and summoning one of the medical ninja to the tent.
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)   The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Sakina was going arounfd the tents doing what she can. Sakina would take the chart haninging from infront of the tent she would check to see whose the individual laying in the tent. "Raiden Himura. You have got to be kidding." Sakina would then scroll down to see why she is here." Exhaustion." She would walk into the tent to see the girl wake and moving aliitle. "Well at least you are awake now." She said looking at her putting the chart down on a table next to the bed. "Look you cant train this hard its not healthy. This level of exhaustion could have killed you."
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)   The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent) EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 12:30 pm

When the medic came in, the girl was sitting on the very edge of the bed, completely naked and was trying to look at her back. When she heard a flap of the current, she barely looked at the medic before saying, "Is there some sort of mark on my back?" She turned her back towards Sakina while continuing to try and look at her own back. Of course, the seal is not visible and she looks like some sort of psychopath that simply over-trained. When the girl heard what she was here for, she scoffed internally.

'It appears, someone covered up the real reason why I'm here,' she thought to herself while wondering if she could get back into the seal and meet up with Kokuo again. Maybe the giant beast would be a good teacher for her. Though it's presence in her would explain why she was so close to one of the elders of the village, and the fact that she is now the apprentice to the Anbu Commander, and other things like getting training help from one of the top jounin. Maybe she could milk them for their knowledge. Internally shaking her head, she sounded just like one of those emo Uchihas, always seeking power and knowledge.

"Can I go now? I'm completely fine. I also promise not to over train anymore," she had said but the last part was a complete lie. She was a Jinchuuriki, she was suppose to gain enough power to protect her home from other Jinchuuriki. She had to gain Kokuo as a partner as fast as she could, and learn to accept help from Kokuo as fast as she could since Kokuo promised to share it's chakra with her. She also was not going to tell the medic what she was looking for, and make the medic believe she was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)   The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent) EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:22 pm

Sakina was not having any of the girls non sense. "You need to sit down before I sedate you." Sakina would reach for the girls gown. Soon Sakina's ninja cat Hime would slip into the tent and jump up onto the girls bed as if this was okay she must be tireds after running errends around the hospital from doctor to doctor.. "Hime!" Sakina would pick up the cat and put the kitten onto her shoulder. "I am so sorry. But please lay down you dont want me to have to put you to sleep or have someone like my dad walk in."
She would notice a black marking on the girls back. "Whats that?" But the moment she makes the remark her father would enter the tent. "Sakina you need to leave." Tikki Hikame the cheif medical examiner and the one who gave Raiden her check up a few years ago the day the beast was sealed would be in a hurry to get her out as soon as possibel.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)   The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent) EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:16 pm

The girl was not going to answer that question anyways, she understood a lot about the village's politics and the fact that she had to hide the fact that she was the Jinchuuriki after she had asked about whether or not the seal was on her back or not. Now that she knew that it was there, she could simply keep her back covered and no one else would know. It would be quite simple to do, until she was strong enough to fight on her own against the strongest people on this planet. The girl also wondered if she should simply say fuck it, and just wear whatever she wanted.

But the girl did not do so, she put the gown back on and watched as the man that checked up on her the day she got the beast sealed within her walk in and order what appeared to be his daughter to leave the room. She waited quietly while not bothering with putting anything on to cover herself. She had a severe lack of modesty towards everyone. Raiden, was like that partly due to no one giving her the talk, and not attending any of the more secret classes within the academy, like seduction and other things due to her being the Jinchuuriki and the seal weakening during childbirth. The girl stared at Tikki and asked, "Can I go now? I need to get back to training." The nude girl was serious about getting back to training, and suspected that Tikki knew that she was the Jinchuuriki. That and she didn't want him to lecture her on anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)   The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reckless Jinchuuriki and The Astonished Medic(Closed)(Mai)(Tent)
Page 1 of 1