Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One's Own Life Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

One's Own Life Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: One's Own Life Reincarnation   One's Own Life Reincarnation EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:37 pm

5 years Ago 
It is noon  on a saturday, and Mai Hikaeme  has been cooped up inside of the hospital all day. Her mother who is a skilled medical ninja has finally decided to teach her the medical jutsu as it is crucial that every squad should have a medical jutsu user.

“Now Mai. You need channel your chakra into your palm and place it firmly onto the subject.” Her mother exclaims to the young kunoichi. Her mother was a tough teacher. Mai understood why she needs to be, this jutsu can save countless lives and if she gets careless even just a little bit someone could die and it would be all on her. Mai has been practicing on a patient who recently got cut by a shuriken during a training exercise with his team and her mother thought this would be the perfect opportunity to have her daughter begin training in the jutsu. 

Mai was not wearing her typical ninja garb but instead she was wearing medical nin spock and scrubs and her hair up in a short ponytail. Quickly with her hands she forms the handsigns of boar, rat and snake as she focuses her chakra into her hands she creates a nice minty green glow. She applies her hands to his wound but soon the jutsu fades out. It was shaky at the start and she knew that it was not going to last. 

“Mai ! You can not be that weak willed.” Mai shook her head at her mother's harsh words and turned around. She  hates confrontation and situations like this give her really bad anxiety. “Mom...I am trying.” Mai replies still faced away from her mother. “No Mai you are not. “ Her mother snapped back. 

Her mother takes this seriously she remembers that she had lost someone close to her on a mission and couldn't move on until she had learned how to save a life. She wanted her daughter to learn the most basic version of the jutsu so she should never know the pain her mother felt on the battlefield. “Try again and this time you have to focus.” Mai tries to refocus and turns back around. 

Forming the hand signs of the jutsu boar-rat-snake. She sticks her hand up and onto the man's shoulder the wound slowly begins to close and the blood begins to stop. Her green palm now begins to glow even fiercer than before it no longer sparks in and out but stays the same and it is strong and vibrant. As the wound closed she would smile she healed him she really did and it was all thanks to her mother’s tough love. 

“Mom I did it I really did it!” Mai yelled happily. “Good job. Now try it on this young lady she was cut by a sword on her last mission. Heal it and we will truly see if you have what it takes to learn the basic level.”  “Mom I...I am not sure I can do it.” Mai replies with a hesitation.  The young lady was brought in on a stretcher. “Now what do you do first Mai.” 
“Assess the wound.” Mai replies she looks around sees how it is more than a flesh wound. “She can die Mom the slash is close to some very vital organs” “Well fix her.” Her mother replies quickly and without hesitation. “I don't think I can.” Mai quickly responds. “What did I tell you about hesitation! It can cause death if you aren't careful. Do the hand signs or do you give up?” Again her mother brings out tough love and Mai has to commit fully or else this young woman would  lose her life to this injury. “Mai it’s now or never.” Her anxiety was getting the best of her she froze in her tracks her. She couldn't hear anyone anymore, she knew her mom was yelling and the other doctors were going to move in to keep the patient from passing.  Sweat rolled down her forehead moments later it hits the floor leaving marks as if it just rained. “Mai you have to snap out of it. You are a kunoichi you need to be able to act under pressure your team is going to rely on you to help save them if they are in a pinch. “Mai! Mai!” Her mother's voice finally penetrated her ears and she knew what she had to do. Boar-rat-snake as the hand seals were weaved the jutsu had the gusto that it had previously and she took her hand to the young woman's chest.  

The wound was deep and she knew she had to fix a few of the ribs and the tissue around her lungs before her blood filled them up. It was taking a long time Mai was not sure what to do. Blood filled the young woman flack jacket and could feel her beginning to slip away. Was she to late. “No!” It not a cry for help as the other doctors perceived it to be. It was a cry of determination. Mai had finally woken up her toes were no longer numb the sweating had finally stopped and she was one hundred percent back into the right head space. Though she is not a doctor like her mother you wouldn't be able to tell the difference she was confident and poised.  Her mother was in the back of the room she smiled and left as she knew her daughter had it under control. 

After a few hours the procedure had finished and Mai was exhausted and her chakra was as good as gone. Mai’s mother catches the tired girl and brings her back to their apartment. Laying Mai down her bead she gives her a kiss on the forehead and lets Mai know she is a proud mother. “We will try again tomorrow when you regain your strength is that alright with you.” “Ye-” Before finishing her response Mai passes out from pure chakra overuse. Mai had almost faled and her mother took over using a very secret jutsu the Owns Own Life Technique passing out from how much chakra it took out Both Women were brought back home by Mai's Father. 

The next morning, Mai wakes up with her hair a mess and huge black bags under her eyes you would have though she just came back from a battle. Her chakra has not yet fully come back. Slowly she kicks her legs over the side of her bed and scurries over to her dresser. She pulls out her ninja garb which consists of a green jacket like shirt and standard ninja shorts. Limping to her door she walks back down the stairs and into her family's kitchen. Ther her mother stands wearing an apron and her father is nowhere to be seen her must have already left for his mission. “Oh dear. You look like you  just came home from war. “ Haha funny,” I  am ready to try the jutsu again today. I believe I have mastered it.” She looks over to her mom with a smirk. “Oh please you are going to kill yourself if you try again. Yes you saved that girl's life by fixing her ribs and lungs but at your current strength you will end up in the hospital or worse dead. Now sit down and eat breakfast with your mother.” 

Taking a seat at the table she stumbles and falls plops herself into the seat. Her arms were numb holding them over the young lady. As her mother finally places the plate in front of her Mai begins to eat. She hoped that eating enough would begin to bring her missing chakra back to her. Her theory was correct her arms began  have feeling again her body was also waking up she is no longer a shell and she feels revitalised. “Now i think you are ready” her mother says as she finished eating her plate.

Heading back to the hospital she places her hair back up and wears the smock. Her mother brings in a ninja with a broken arm. Assessing the damage she could tell it was a shattered bone, Mai loves reading books and she read a lot of her mom’s medical journals and she has a very good knowledge when it come to medical information.  Boar-rat-snake, her hand glows green yet again she takes the man's hand and begins to heal. Due to it being a shattered bone it would take about a half hour to heal. Mai  wishes it wouldn't take this long because at this point and time it would take her and the individual she was falling off of the field for too long. 

The first lesson she was taught before learning the jutsu was the way a medical ninja must act. : "No medic ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end." "No medic ninja shall ever stand on the front lines."No medic ninja shall ever die until they are the last of their platoon.” There was seemingly another rule but Mai could not remember it. All she can do now is wait for this man’s bones to heal. 

Mai knows that she will be a necessity to her team now and won't need to be saved infact she will be the one doing the saving. Her Ninjutsu  skills were coming along quite well and soon so would her medical skills.  Mai  was finally confident in something and her mother could see it. “I have never seen Mai this happy in my life” Her mother remarked to a nurse who was standing near her. “I think she would make a great medical ninja one day. “

As the patient Mai was treating leaves due to his injury being healed over the course of a half hour. Her mother suggested she try something else. A group of nurse bring a sea bass in on a cart.  “Now Mai  this bass has been out of the water for 5 minutes I want you to resuscitate it. 

“What?” Her mother must have gone crazy healing battle wounds and broken hands is one thing but helping a creature pretty much come back from the dead was way out of the genin's league . But it was a challenge that she would accept if it would make her a better ninja. Committing to the hand signs her hands glow again. Placing her hand over where she believes the fish's heart to be Mai  begins to take the gamble between life and death yet again.  Though it isn't working. “Mom it’s not happening.” “Keep Trying Mai.” The young kunoichi kept trying and with sheer will and determination the fish begins to move and flip around on the cart. Giving off a sigh of relief the girl can finally relax and as she sits back against the wall to catch her breath an alarm goes off in the hospital there was a patient heading into the ICU  and her mother was called in for immediate surgery.  “Mai come.” Her mother exclaims. Unsure what to do she just follows. 

“Now you see what a true medical nin but go through.  You will watch the surgery and take notes.” As her mother leaves she takes a breath  and pulls out a pen from her pouch and a notepad from a table near her.  As her mother begins to prep for the surgery Mai  watches on in awe of her mother's skill and poise in these situations. “I want to be like her strong confident,...” She stops as her mother takes her scalpel and cuts into the man's body. Mais stomach dropped no amount of reading would prepare to to see the actual thing. This was just a standard procedure and just like what she read but seeing it happen made her a little sick. 

An hour after the surgery finished, her mother walked up to her. “What do you think?” “I think that it is awesome mom.”  “And I think I want to become a medical Ninja.”Good we will continue your training. Let me guess you felt sick to your stomach when I cut into the man.” Her mother asks   “Yeah a little” she replies. “Well that's okay because I did too. “  Mai  was in pure amazement as her mother began to walk away. “ I am just like her.

Five Years Later 

One morning while Mai was walking to the training grounds he had seen a bird fall from a nearby tree it was perched upon. Mai walked up to it and cupped it in his hand, “Oh no, how could you have fallen.” He said inspecting the birds. When he turned the bird’s wing over he had noticed it give out a loud chirp. This must have been the bird’s scream, as he continued he seen there was a small bone hanging out of the bird's wing. “Oh man, I must take you to a medical ninja.” Mai  said going to the hospital, that was the only place he knew he could find someone that had specialized in the medical ninjutsu area.

As Mai  got there he seen a nurse exiting the hospital taking off her white nurse hat with a red stripe laced around the top of it. “Excuse me miss, can you help this injured bird?” Mai said showing her the bird as it laid there in his hand. “Goodness, i’m glad you brought it here!” She exclaimed. Mai then hands her the bird and she begins to heal it, as Mai  looks at the bird's wing it begins to push back into it’s wing and reconnect with the other part it had fractured from. When she was finished the bird hopped around the grass and looked at the both of them singing them a song of chirps. After its requiem was finished it flew away into the sky as if he would never have the power of flight again and that was almost true for him if he had not found Mai. Mai then thanked the lady and walked away, as he then thought that he could learn medical ninjutsu as well to help him and his teammates in tough spots.

Since Mai  knew he was good at chakra control he decided to go back into the  makeshift hospital tent  and become an intern there. As he walked in he was greeted with the scream of what had to be a patient. After that he heard “Hello, do you need something.” A lady at the front desk asked politely. “Yes, I would like to become an intern here. I am aware that I must be a genin correct?” Mai  said showing his headband to the nurse. “Yes, correct. Right this way.” The nurse said getting up from her chair and walking him past all of these doors with injured ninjas and other people. As they gained nearer to a grey door that was closed she said “Here we are, just in there you will get your outfit and instructions.” She said politely heading back to her desk. Mai then opens up the door and sees a woman of old age standing there and sifting through papers. “Um, hello. I wish to be an intern here. Could you please teach me your ways.” Mai  asked politely. “Yeah, if you got the guts for it kid.” The old woman turned around with a stonelike face. 

Mai  shook his head yes signaling that he had what it took to be a medical ninja. “Well then, get changed in the dressing room and come out when you’re ready.Mai  grabbed a set of male nurse clothes that were dark blue and very baggy leaving you room to freely move. When he exited the dressing room he the old woman ushered him out the door and brought him into a room to watch a live surgery. The patient laid there unconscious while his stomach was split in two and his organs were exposed. “W-what happened to him?” he asked the woman. “He was caught in an explosive and now we are trying to get the strap metal from his body. Do you think you can handle a forcep, because you’re helping them.” She said with a devilish grin. “M-me?” Mai said pointing at himself. “You said you was ready didn’t you, not get over there.” The woman said pointing towards the unconscious man. Mai  never backing down walked over to the table sink in the room to wash his hands and she put on a mask and some gloves. After he was ready she grabbed the forcep and looked at the three nurses lined up with him two on the right side of the man and two including him was on the left. They pointed out metal that could be seen from some sort of X-Ray device using a mass of chakra. As one nurse pointed them out the other nurses plucked them ever so gracefully out of his body. Mai waited for his chance and when she called the next he went in to grab the metal with the forcep and plucked it out, but a small stream of blood began to squirt out of where he pulled the metal from. “You must be more careful.” one of the nurses said to him as she immediately stopped the bleeding with a wave of a hand over the area. “Try again.” she said. “Next metal piece is in the top section on the left kidney!” Mai mmediately looked at that spot and began to reach for it, this time he was a lot more careful than before and pulled it out successfully. “Nice job intern.” a nurse complimented as she took out scrap metal from the patient’s body flawlessly. Mai began to get the hang of the procedure and began plucking out strap metal just as good as the seasoned nurses. When they were finished they all counted out the total metal they had. One nurse had 57, another one had 34, Mai  had 52, and the last nurse had 83. In total there were 226 metal scraps in his body. “Now stitch em up.” the woman said behind them. As this was said all of the nurse already had out there scissors and some string. Mai  grabbed his off the table and walked back to the man, Mai  had a pretty steady hand and had some knowledge of stitching so he was already decent in this. All of the nurses began to stitch up very parts of the organs and so did Mai, he was slowly looping the string through the kidney as he pierced it with his relatively small scissors. Mai had actually read a really good book on the Owns own life technique and was so willing to try it she would do so when ever she got a chance, though the practice was risque she made it look like she was using the Basic healing technique to heal them she was actually using all of her chakra to bring those who are almost dead back to life. It was alot of strain on her body but she never put in enough chakra to fully drain her self allowing her to keep her life force in tact for the most part and if worst case she has the Reserve seal to rely on. 

As the began to finish up the stitching there was one more part that needed to be stitched up and that was his stomach. All of this nurses looked at Mai waiting for him to stitch up the final piece. “Go on.” One of them said. Mai then begins to stitch him up, one by one each loops comes closer to the end. Mai  was really nervous and was shaking a little, it was hard to get the stitch in the holes until, one of the nurses guides Mai. When he looked back it was the woman that healed the bird. “I didn’t know you would become an intern here, were you that captivated by the art?” She asked smiling. Mai laughed and began to sow the rst of the man up. “Now, all of you begin to heal the outside of his body using medical ninjutsu.” The woman said. “Boy, control your chakra and place it on the man’s stomach.” She ordered. Mai controls his chakra and places his hand on the man’s stomach. At that point a green glow begins to seep out of his hands and the cut fully closes up leaving nothing but a pink scar. “Woah, he’s a natural.” one of the nurses said. “Onto the next patient.” the woman says. The nurses went to the room across from this one. Mai was already tired from performing the first surgery, but he was gonna go along to the other room until she was stopped. “You can not go in there while you are tired. Those are people’s lives you are playing with so sit down. You did good though, for a noobie.” The woman said smiling. She then hands him a book and tell him to go home and study it. “This isn’t the place for you, your life is on the battlefield with your comrades.” She said walking him out of the hospital. “Hopefully I won’t have to see you again.” As the old woman says this the lady that helped the bird came out and said her goodbyes and returned to the hospital. “Mai  felt accomplished and had noticed she was in there for around four hours doing surgery on that one guy. “Those nurses are truly amazing, they went on to the next as if it was nothing. Well, that’s what happens when you do it everyday.” Mai  said admiring the young ladies and old woman inside of the hospital.

As began to walk to the training grounds to read the book on ‘Medical Ninjutsu Basics’ when he was almost there another animal that seemed to be a turtle of some sort was in the training grounds and the three kids lined and up and threw five rocks at the turtle. Mai umped in the way and caught all five rocks, when she looked back at the turtle she had seen it was bruised from the neck up and his shell was partly broken. “This will stop now.” Mai aid angered by what she had just witnessed. “Aye, move out the way you stupid fresh genin!” A kid said throwing a rock that looked to be imbued with air.Mai  electrified two of his fingers and caught it, as he did this the other two ninjas appear at his sides seeming to beat him with measly taijutsu. Mai blocked all of their attacks and punched one guy knocking him unconscious. Now that he was able to focus on one guy she started to pummel him into the ground, but he was interrupted by two rocks flying at a decent speed. He jumped above them and threw the rock he had caught at the ninjas leg piecing it leaving the rock a little out of his leg. “Do not mess with animals, it wasn’t fun not being able to protect yourself was it.” She said as the ninja lay there. Mai then takes the turtle and brings him in the forest. The turtle begins to bite him, but Mai bore the pain knowing it was still frightened by what had happened just now. “It’s okay I will heal you, I will complete the medical ninjutsu basics healing you.” Mai said smiling as the turtle began to bite him. When Mai thought they had got a the right place he sat the turtle upon a flat rock and began to read the book. “Hm, so control your chakra, then expel it carefully. You know you have done it correct when a green glow appears below your hand.” Mai  placed his hand on the turtle’s shell and controlled his chakra and carefully expel it from his hand making sure to see the green glow. When he seen it the turtle’s shell began to heal, all of the cracks were closing up as if they had never been there. “Now time for those bruises on your neck.”Mai said in a delightful manner. She then places his hands on his neck and the turtle just lays there. “It seems you have understood my purpose of taking you here.” She said the turtle. The blood vessels in the turtle's neck began to clear up taking away the bruises from he had.

Mai then lets the turtle out into the wild so it could return to what it did best, walk slowly. Mai returns to the training grounds and sees the kids were still there groaning again. “Please never treat animals that way, unless you want to cook them. Kill them quickly and see to it they feel no pain at all when you do so.” Mai said as she takes the rock out of one of there legs. I will heal you guys now, but just promise me this. “We promise.” They said simultaneously. Mai  finished patching them up and the ninja went along there way. “Well, that’s medical ninjutsu down. I wonder what I should conquer next.” Mai said clenching his fist to his chest.

Mai would latter walk into the room of a patient that was near death and decided to use Ones own life technique she learned how to infuse he chakra better and knew now that she must use her Golden Medical Eye. She had practiced on the many patients and even the turtles now it was time to bring this guy fuly back to the land of the living. She put her hand on the mans chest and funneled her chakra into him "Please you have to come back." she would force her life force into the man and her eyes would shut off it was working she might need to reslease the seal but before it could happen the mans eyes would open and Mai would hit the ground. Closing her eyes she would take a long nap. 

[4,366 Claming Ones Own Life Renicarnation Technique.]
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Jounin
Jounin
Shinji

One's Own Life Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: One's Own Life Reincarnation   One's Own Life Reincarnation EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Approved Medical Genius
Back to top Go down

One's Own Life Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1