Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you? [Z Man]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

Who are you? [Z Man] Empty
PostSubject: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:08 pm

Jinpachi was sitting in a large tree relaxed, his right leg hanging down as he gazed to the east. The glistening ocean in the view as he began to remember the pathetic Kirigakure he knw, though he heard a new Kage was in the office now. He was lost in thought, but his reflexes were as keen as ever. It had been a few years since the Warring Era had ended, he was still remembering the screams and the pain filled looks of his foes.
Back to top Go down
Z Man
C-Rank
C-Rank
Z Man

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: EGF, Ninjutsu
Elements: Wind,Earth, Fire, Water, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Z usually didn't do this. WHen it came to recruiting, it was usually done with at least two members present. That way, if things went south, there would be backup to take care of things. But this time around, Z made this a solo mission. Angel and Ashura were off handling other business, so he would be greeting this potential recruit himself. It had it's dangers, given the reputation of the man he was going to see, but it was well worth the risk.

He currently had eyes on him, the Blood Mist Demon, a man known for his big sword and even bigger bloodlust. The man was currently sitting in a tree, looking to the distance. He decided to greet the man head on, so to not let him think he was trying to ambush him. When he was finally in view.

"Blood Mist Demon! I seek your audience," he called out.
Back to top Go down
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:42 pm

Jinpachi listened to the man as he came from with in the trees around his self, he would listen to the man calling out to him. "You seek my attention." His deep and dark voice would seize as he paused, the silence would last a moment before he continued "I charge 2,000 Ryo an Assassination, anything else and the price will change. So what is it you want?" He never once turned from his gaze, he would never take his hidden attention from the new guy.

Waiting for the man to talk he would reach into his pocket and pull out a few fish nuggets, he would begin eating as he awaited the ninja to respond. He wondered what he wanted, most were much more cautious about approaching Jinpachi.
Back to top Go down
Z Man
C-Rank
C-Rank
Z Man

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:54 pm

Z listened to Jinpachi name his price before shaking his head. "It's not just a job I'm seeking from you. Actually, I am offering you something. A chance to join a group of shinobi like yourself." He took a few more steps forward as he spoke. The man not only didn't bother looking at him, but he began eating as Z spoke. The man didn't know whether to be offended or amused by the missing nina actions.

"My name is Z, and I represent an organization called the Akatsuki. With your skill set, we believe you will be a very valuable asset to us. And of course, we will prove to be useful to you as well."
Back to top Go down
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:04 pm

Jinpachi would listen to the sound of the ninja's feet as he walked forward a bit more speaking, Jinpachi would have finished eating by the time the man talked about his organization the 'Akatsuki' Jinpachi sat in silence for a moment and then smiled as he stood up, reaching over to the side of the tree where Kubikiribōchō had been slammed into it to be held. The sound of him grabbing the handle could be heard he knew, he then ripped it from the tree and jumped down to the ground below. The blade now resting across his right shoulder, while his right hand held the handle allowing him to swing it if necessary.

Jinpachi would keep his sense of sound on the ninja as he smiled and closed his eyes, tilting his head back, his sharp jagged teeth visible as he chuckled. "Others like me?" The smile remained for a moment til he dropped his head back to the normal position and his smile disappeared leaving only a flatness in his lips, his eyes opened revealing his disappointment in the statement. "You honestly believe there are more like me? I find that hard to believe, but I must ask what can this Akatsuki of yours offer me?" He would tighten the grip on Kubikiribōchō.
Back to top Go down
Z Man
C-Rank
C-Rank
Z Man

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:24 pm

"I am sure you are one of a kind in terms of skill and personality, that is not what I'm talking about." Maybe Z was laying it on thick when it came to praising the mans skill, but he was not against saying what the man wanted to hear to get his point across. As Jinpachi closed the distance between them and clenched his blade, Z stood his ground, ready to retaliate should anything happen.

"Do you look at the world around you and think that it's not worthy of being saved? Do you miss the thrill of war, and are tired of the makeshift peace that we currently have? That is what I mean by others like you. What we can offer you is a power trip like you've never been on. And trust me, there will never be a dull moment."
Back to top Go down
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Jinpachi would watch the younger man speak and even brace his self, flipping Kubikiribōchō off his shoulder he would jab then end of the blade into the ground. Releasing it from his grip as he heard the speech of war and peace, "All I care about is money, You let me pursue that and you have a deal." He would look at the shinobi with a stern look, perhaps he could get inside this group and see them however it would seem this ninja before him was much younger than his self. Jinpachi would keep his right hand extended and gripping the blades handle, he wondered if this youngling would accept the premise.
Back to top Go down
Z Man
C-Rank
C-Rank
Z Man

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Z smiled when he heard what the man said. Just as he had hoped, this was his type of shinobi. "Money is not a problem. You can pursue as much as you want. In fact, we can help you with that."

He ran his fingers through his hair. It was time to bring this meeting to a close. It looked like it would end with the Akatsuki being that much more powerful. "If that is all, I would like to formally welcome you to the Akatsuki. We will begin making moves soon, but before that, I would like for you to meet the others."

He tossed him a ring. It looked the same as the one not only on his hand , but on every other member's hand. "We'll be in touch for a time and a location." Even though he said his goodbyes, he waited a few more seconds for the man to respond.
Back to top Go down
Jinpachi
A-Rank
A-Rank
Jinpachi

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Jinpachi would watch the man play with his hair, and then talk about meeting others. Jinpachi would nod, lifting the blade and laying it across his shoulders once again. He would catch the ring, a Kanji on it for "Zero" leading him to slide it on to his right pinky. He would then turn and walk away, he hoped that he could find a good source of money soon. He tired of the woods, he would continue on leaving into the woods. As he had been found once he figured meeting the rest would come in time.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? [Z Man]   Who are you? [Z Man] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you? [Z Man]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Borders :: Oceans and Bridges-
Jump to: