Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Z Man
C-Rank
C-Rank
Z Man

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: EGF, Ninjutsu
Elements: Wind,Earth, Fire, Water, Lightning

Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) Empty
PostSubject: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:10 am

To Z, there was no area that had more purpose than a forest. It had plenty of plants and trees for sightseeing. It had enough space for training, and his favorite thing, it had enough cover to be able to meet others without worrying about being found out. And that was exactly what the missing nin was going to do today.

He was currently sitting on a high branch, slowly releasing and retracting the threads in his right arm as he awaited his associates. Today was a special day. It was the day that the Akatsuki would finally begin phase one of their plan. Recruitment.

He had already secured two members. One, a woman with a tough demeanor and even tougher skin. And the other, his own partner for years, an immortal. They both presented their usefulness to the cause, and for that, he was hopeful that the man they would meet today would be just as useful. If not, they couldn't let him get away with the secrets they held, so he would have to be…dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Ashura
D-Rank
D-Rank
Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:54 am

A forest? Such a dull place for a meeting and yet here the young ninja of destruction had been. Dragging along what looked to be a poor unfortunate soul caught in his web of lies before being promptly caught. The male tried to scream and plead to be let go, but Ashura wasn't having any of that," Now now my lost little lamb there will be none of that will there? You are so lost in your ways that you are afraid to die aren't you? But rejoice in the fact that the great Lord Jashin has a place for you in his arms. No longer will you be fearful of death, but yet rejoice in eternal bliss," a sadistic smile slowly crept upon the male as he stopped some five meters from where Z had been, his hand reaching back to pull out the knife that the male had kept since he was five.

Soft squelches followed by muffled screams filled the air as Ashura quickly worked on his sacrifice for his Lord," Ohhh Lord Jashin~ Here is another lost one ready to join your embrace, let us celebrate his baptism in blood~," reaching down he took only one small bite from the males neck, ingesting blood and meat as he shuddered and looked up towards the sky," And let us say Amen for he is sated!!!," plunging the knife into the males chest cavity he ended the life of yet another sleep, not sending him into death but forever into a new life.

Through all of his praying he had forgotten he could sense his partner in crime just above him. With blood still trickling down his form and mouth," Well hello there Z~ I almost didn't see you there... What is this all about huh," his mind drawing a blank mostly because of what he had just done. Leaning against the tree he sat in silence simply gazing about in pure bliss before going back to the body and throwing it into the bushes somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Yoshida
S-Rank
S-Rank
Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 4:02 pm

As he neared the forest, traveling through the area, Yoshida glanced around at his surroundings. A scroll was passed over to him that said he should meet others in this area for an opportunity to become great again, and to change the world. He was never much for these over optimistic goals, and large organizations, rather he preferred to live on his own. However, he figured it was intriguing enough to at least meet some new people and see what it was about.

Approaching a part of the woods, he heard two voices talking to each other, and thought he should further investigate. Maybe it was stupid going in without any weapons or puppets from his makeshift workshop, but what the heck, these people wanted to see him. He paced himself into an opening of the forest, now coming into clear view of the two other individuals. "Well, you asked for me, and now I'm here. What did you want?" He hoped they would get to the point of their argument quickly. He wanted to see if he couldn't make his way to a village and take some time to relax.
Back to top Go down
Angel Nishihara
C-Rank
C-Rank
Angel Nishihara

The Ninja
Clan: Nishihara
Specialties: Ninjustu,Medical
Elements: Earth, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 4:31 pm

“Oh I thought you were smarter than that Yoshida?” Angel says appearing behind the confused  man she then walks in front of him as she seductively walks towards Z “Hello again Z it has been awhile and Ashura killing more fleas again?” Angel jumps to the high branch that Z was sitting on and sat next to him letting her feet dangle over the side. “Yoshida we had word that you can turn bodies into puppets and that has intrigued our attention.” Angel glares at him with her beautiful blue eyes while giving a small smirk. In the back of her head the voices conspire “Come on Angel you can do better.” One of them said

Angel ignored the voices and continued to speak “Ashura just try to not get blood on everyone okay? I just bought a new skirt.” Angel averted her attention to Ashura and within a blink of an eye she was right next to him “Here clean yourself up we have to look good for this nice young man.” She hands Ashura a towel “Besides who would turn down a lifetime supply of new human puppets?” Angel said trying to convince Yoshida to join.
Back to top Go down
Z Man
C-Rank
C-Rank
Z Man

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:19 am

Z stared blankly as Ashura dragged the body of a begging man to his location. There was no way it would pose a good first impression on their guest to be, but Z guessed it couldn't be helped. It was what the man did, and who was Z to stop him from having a bit of fun. He watched as his old comrade performed the ritual on the unsuspecting man, not batting an eye at the gore which came from it.

" Well hello there Z~ I almost didn't see you there... What is this all about huh,"

The man shook his head. He didn't partner with the guy because of his memory, but because of the bloodlust that made him a formidable warrior. It was never a good thing to be on the other side of his knife. Just when he was about to repeat their reason for being there, it walked up.

Yoshida walked up as if in a hurry to get their proposition over with. Z couldn't help but think it a bit pushy and rude, which was not wise. Especially seeing that the man had no weapons with him. He was either very trusting or very confident in his abilities. But before he could respond, Angel came up from behind the man to taunt him a little. She was also a powerful ally but Z wasn't sure if bringing her along for recruitment would be a good thing or bad thing. She could be a…distraction at times. Whether that worked for them or not depended on the man.

Z never left his position as she got up next to him and spoke with Yoshida about is human puppets. For a few seconds, her attention turned to Ashura but it could clearly be seen that though she was talking to him, her words were still directed towards the puppet master, who should have caught their drift by now.

"She is right, Yoshida. This is an offer to not only change the world, but to reach your peak and better yourself to the best of your ability. We are Akatsuki, an organization whose goals are the collective goals of its members, not just a group of shinobi working to achieve one man's dream."

He left it at that for the time being, not wanted to give the man too much until he got a response.
Back to top Go down
Ashura
D-Rank
D-Rank
Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:12 pm

All that Ashura could give Angel was a blank stare as he looked at himself and back to her just before going back to himself and smiling," No one is a flea before my Lord and Savior. All can be saved in the baptism of blood and no one can object to his love. This blood is a testament to that after all," licking his hands clean he turned to Yoshida and offered him a small nod, his way of saying hi instead of saying it since he had been busy ingesting the rest of the dead males blood. When the female had tried to hand him the towel, Ashura simply turned it down wanting to bathe in the spoils of his conquest but did take it and sat it somewhere else for the time being," I'm sure this man here doesn't mind a little blood here or there, do you...Yoshida?," taking his position against a tree just beside the one Z was in, he listened in silence to what the others had to say. His own position in this was nothing more than muscle and his cunning attitude, though no one could outright say that the young Jashinist was anything but stupid.
Back to top Go down
Yoshida
S-Rank
S-Rank
Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:47 pm

He started laughing, almost uncontrollably. Yoshida couldn't help it, as the words seemed to fall out of the mouth of their shinobi. "I'm sorry, but you all are telling me your going to change the world? I'm not sure I believe it. You picked on one man, who I doubt was any threat to you, and now he lays dead. That's not exactly what I call convincing." They seemed like to much of a rag tag group, and with how vague their goals sounded, he wasn't ready to dive head first into this group.

Looking around at the various members, he knew they had some abilities to them. One seemed to have an insatiable blood lust, and the other two probably had their strengths as well. However, Yoshida felt confident he was a few tiers ahead in terms of skill and experience. "I'll give you credit, you did your research, and I can turn corpses into puppets, but there are many other means to getting bodies than finding the nearest one and killing them." Yoshida had some morals he would stand by, and this was one of them. He knew he would never kill with the intent of getting more powerful himself. "I suggest you make a better offer before I lose interest. I heard Konoha has a new hot springs being finished, and I don't plan on missing the opening."
Back to top Go down
Angel Nishihara
C-Rank
C-Rank
Angel Nishihara

The Ninja
Clan: Nishihara
Specialties: Ninjustu,Medical
Elements: Earth, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:31 pm

"We can't stop you but please do consider our offer?" Angel said with one of her heartwarming smiles she puts the towel down goes over to the dead body and forces its eyes to be closed "Oh and do watch your step on the way back." She said jokingly Angel turns to Z and gives a worried face "What now Z they're only three of us and we need to recruit!" Angel looks back over at Yoshida who is getting ready to leave "Well Ashura wanna train? I don't see anything else we could do right now." Angel noticed she has blood on her hands from the body and grabs the towel to clean it off.
Back to top Go down
Z Man
C-Rank
C-Rank
Z Man

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:44 am

Ashura hopped up in the tree next to him and chose to stay silent for the moment, which was probably a good thing because Yoshida seemed as though he had a problem with him killing the man whose body was not too far from them. Z fought back a glare as the man laughed as though they weren't offering him a legitimate offer. He was underestimating them. Angel urged him to consider it and turned to Z for help, and the Zombie jumped down from his tree.

"Yoshida, you don't seem to be listening, and are rather judging us based on first impressions. Yes, there is a body there, but that is not Akatsuki's business, that was the whim of one of our members. We are not here to kill a couple of people and feel good about ourselves, we are here to take world changing leaps."

He was next to Angel now, who was wiping the blood off of her hands. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he stopped, his eyes never leaving the puppet master.

"I know your type. The man whose morals lead him through life. If I had to guess I would say that you lost a few people, and are trying to live on. Of course they don't match the goals of my friend here." He pointed his other hand to Ashura, using the word friend loosely. "What we are trying to promise you is a world where you don't have to worry about losing anyone else. A world where you are free to do what you want. You don't have a village backing you, and neither do we. But we all need allies."

Letting go of Angel and taking a few more steps, he decided to give a bit more information so that the man before him knew what they were about. "My name is Z, and my goal is to destroy the the shinobi organizational structure as we know it, and build a world where we're all free to fulfill our desires. Can you tell me? What is your desire?"
Back to top Go down
Ashura
D-Rank
D-Rank
Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Well it was one of those times where Ashura felt he should interject before someone got the wrong idea about him. Holding up his left index finger he looked at the puppeteer not really glaring more like observing," Let me set the record straight and say that the still alive male wasn't picked on. Everyone has secrets and he was no exception. I do not choose between good or evil, moral or immoral. He was simply someone who needed to be eliminated and I did as such. I do not ask or complain, a job is a job unless I feel as if it conflicts with my rationale. Scum is scum as they say. They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and yet you've done just that," waving a dismissive hand to the matter, he slowly stood up within the tree he had been in and smirked," Like Z here had been saying we have different goals and mine are complex. I agree with some of what Z here wants...So in the end once he explains it then make your choice," once again he took on his trademark smirk and looked away to Angel," Besides you should know as good as anyone that the life of a Missing Ninja can end at any point, why not have some "friends" to enjoy it with," using the term as loosely as Z was, he moved from his tree down to where Angel had been since she had addressed him first.

Seeing as the female had wanted to train while Z continued to try and speak with Yoshido, Ashura cracked some achy bones in his body and looked at the female," Sure I don't have anything else i'd rather be doing and Z has his hands full so make the first move," and there he would wait to see what she had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)   Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter: The Akatsuki (Angel, Ashura, Yoshida)
Page 1 of 1