Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh Air (Daniel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu
Elements: Water || Coral

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:21 pm

Out of all the places somebody might find Miyo, the training ground would probably be the last. Yet, there she was lying on the ground and staring into the beautiful clear sky. Slowly she inhaled through her nose and exhaled through her mouth making sure to appreciate the effects that nature had on her senses. Looking at this sight, some might assume that she had just endured an intense workout. In reality, Miyo just needed a breather. A break from the laughter and joy that filled the streets. No matter how happy everyone else had been since the new Otokage took over, Miyo couldn't seem to share that same delight. Everyone else gained a new leader, and she lost her father and got a demon put inside her. How's that for fair?

Nothing in her life seemed to be fair. Sure there was hope for the future, but could that hope really see fruition? Only time could tell. For the time being, Miyo needed to clear her head. What better way to do that then to get a better view of the village that riled up so many emotions in her.

The rough dirt that she was currently laying on wasn't the only reason she was out here in this field of sweat and dust. One positive thing she enjoyed about the training grounds was "The Tree". In reality it wasn't the greatest tree ever, only reaching 35 feet in height, but it gave Miyo a pretty decent view of some parts of the village. So naturally she began to make her way up the tree. It was a climb that she had made many times before. She was so used to it that she didn't expect the squirrel that climbed on the same branch her hand was reaching out for. She definitely didn't expect to be free falling 20 feet in the air thanks to that squirrel, and she absolutely wasn't expecting what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:10 pm

The young Otokage sighed he was now looking for the Jinchuriki Girl known as Miyo Mitsu after reading her file she had the 3 Tailed Bijuu known as Isobu, he didn't like the idea that the girls father would make her a Jinchuriki without her consent he needed to make sure her seal was ok and the only way to do that is seeing her for himself. A Jonin was following behind him he was known as Metal Mouth for the respirator he had to wear to talk and breath. Once Shingen Arrived at the training Ground were the Anbu told him were Miyo was at. "Commander Shingen I think she is falling to her Death" Metal Mouth says pointing towards Miyo. "Let her die she has Isobu in her!" Shukaku yelled in his head. "Metal Mouth go get her Mother I'll save her' Shingen told Metal Mouth. Metal Mouth then nodded using the body flicker technique to go find Miyo's Mother. The Otokage then ran towards the tree running up it with the tree walking technique, then leaping in the air catching Miyo from falling to her to her death. Then Shingen landed safely in the ground Miyo safely in his arms. " Hmm how many times have I told people to not climb this tree it is an easy way to get hurt" Shingen said to himself in exasperation.

"Dammit why did you save her she has that jerk Isobu sealed inside her let her die" Shukaku said in his head with annoyance. Shingen easily tuned out the Giant Raccoon Dog. "Phew are you ok Miyo, that could have really hurt if you fell" The Young Otokage said to her.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Was this really how she was going to die? What an embarrassing way for a ninja to go. She couldn't even climb a tree without falling, yet she wanted to make an impact in the ninja world. On the positive side, she wouldn't have to hear the demon inside of her ever again. Yeah, that was going to be pleasant. Just when she had come to terms with her fate, her descent came to a halt. She could feel somebodys arms, most likely male, grab her out of the sky and safely land on the ground. Miyo had expected to open her eyes and see an academy teacher ready to scold her. What she had not expected to see was a face that brought hope to many, the Otokage.

Immediately upon opening her eyes and seeing the man, she leaped out of his arms and quickly bowed showing her respect. Miyo had never met the man before, and despite the rumors about how much of a kind man he was, she didn't want to risk anything. "You let yourself be saved by the host of Shukaku. You're even more worthless than I thought." The voice of the demon within her spoke, causing her to rub a hand over the mark on the back of her neck where the beast was sealed inside of her. She had no idea who this Shukaku was, but she guessed it was probably the Bjiuu that had been rumored to be sealed inside the Kage. She was always curious to know how he managed to deal with it. Then again, it was his choice to have the beast within him. Miyo closed her eyes and took a deep breath, something she did when she was trying to block out the demons voice.

"I apologize sir. This happens to be one of my favorite spots on the days I can't leave the village." Miyo was standing tall at this point. She had realized that he called her by her name. Had he read up on her? Did he know about the thing inside of her? Maybe he knew about her fathers crimes and was going to make her pay for them. "How did you know my name? I know you are the kage, but I'm one of many villagers. I doubt you memorize the name of every one of your subjects." The word subjects made him sound as if he were an evil dictator. Based off first impressions, Miyo could tell he wasn't, but it wouldn't be the first time her instincts were off.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:03 am

When Miyo explained herself about climbing the tree Shingen smiled a gentle smile "I'll leave the Reprimanding about climbing that tree when your Mother gets here she'll be much better at scolding you then me". "Oh I just read your Ninja File today I honestly didn't expect to find another Jinchuriki in Otogakure" the Otokage said nonchalantly. Shingen didn't know what to think he sighed when he saw the untrustworthiness in her eyes so he did what any Kage would do and gently patted the young Ninja on the head ruffling her hair before pulling his hand away. "Hmm yes I like this tree as well It's strong and tall and has been here for a long time no doubt I can even see it from my Chambers when I'm doing the occasional paperwork". the young man then felt a tickling sensation on the back of his neck then a squirrel popped out of the back of his coat collar. The Squirrel then crawled down his arm the Otokage crouched and the squirrel then climbed back up the tree. "Hmm how strange I guess I saved two lives today" the Otokage said to Miyo.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:08 am

"My mother? Oh gosh, why'd you have to tell her?." Miyo's eyes widened at the mention of her mother. As of late, her mother had become a tad overprotective of her and had warned her multiple times about getting herself into dangerous situations. Fortunately it would be a while before she got here, as her mother wasn't very fast and she would never let anyone carry her. At the mention of Jinchuriki, Miyos eyes flickered to the ground. "I never expected to be one." The tone in her voice was one of deep sorrow, which was fueled on by the laughter of Isobu.

The cheerfulness of the Otokage wouldn't let her stay down for long. As he patted her on the head, Miyo shot a confused gaze towards him. He didn't seem to have any issues with the fact that she was a Jinchuriki. This was most likely in part to him being one himself. If he was going to make an effort to show kindness to her, it would be unfair if she didn't attempt to reciprocate. "It's a good thing you can see it from your chambers, cause someone could seriously injure themselves on it." Miyo said in a joking manner with a new found smile on her face, after all that someone was almost her.

Miyo stared at the squirrel as the Otokage mentioned how he saved two lives today. The leaders she was used to were more interested in taking lives than saving them. He was definitely different. She wanted to know how. After a few seconds of silence, she finally asked him the question she had been waiting for. "So, it's true that you have a demon in you too? Shukaku." That was the name that Isobu had called him. Normally Miyo would proceed with the pleasantries and small talk, but she had so much that she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 4:52 pm

"Oh I'm not telling your Mother Metal Mouth is I'm assuming you know who that is he is hard to miss he really stands out haha"the Otokage said with a light laugh."Yes I'm assuming the 3 Tails Isobu told you that I was Shukaku's Jinchuriki Shukaku is the One Tailed Bijuu" Shingen said honestly to the Genin knowing that the Bijuu could talk to the people they were sealed into. "Why is there anything you want to know about being a Jinchuriki?" the Otokage asked the younger Girl. "I don't know much since I am no expert on the subject but I can tell you what I know" Shingen said with honesty. Shingen then sat down on the grass and looked the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Miyo did indeed remember what metal mouth looked like. "No offense sir, but was it really smart to send him to fetch my mother. She can be a bit panicky." Seeing the kage sit down on the grass, Miyo decided to do the same and sat down right next to him, hoping to find answers before her mother arrived, which would probably be very soon. "Isobu. Yeah, he talks to me. He says a lot of bad stuff too."

"Everything I say is the truth. If you can't handle it, then you don't deserve to be my host. Your father was a fool for trying to contain me."

"And he's not really fond of me." Miyo said after wincing at the harsh words Isobu just used against her. "I was wondering how do you deal with it? I can't even throw a kunai without him constantly criticizing my every move. I just want him to shut up."

"And I'd prefer if you actually had talent."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:56 pm

"Well in my expirence the only way to stop a Bijuu is just tuning them out it's really easy to do and you can do it with barely even trying after a while, or plan B you can annoy your Bijuu by making fun of them that usually annoys them and usually makes them want to ignore you back" Shingen said. "Sorry but that's all that I really no about how to make them stop talking My best Advice is to not let the little Bijuu get to ya'" Shingen said to Miyo. "Yeah and tell Isobu he's nothing but an Overgrown Tortoise" Shukaku said in Shingens head. "Shukaku says That Isobu is an oversized Tortise" Shingen said relaying the Message.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Miyo had started to get used to tuning Isobu out, despite momentary slips. "Ignoring him is what I've been doing so far, but he always manages to get my attention and I don't think he gets annoyed easily." Miyo said after pondering over the advice. One thing was true though, she couldn't let him get to her.

"Or you could try not messing up every chance you get." Despite the rude intention of the Bjiuu, he struck an idea in Miyo. Maybe that was the solution. The main issue she was having was the Bjiuu was constantly criticizing her. Well what if she made the effort to improve. Perhaps it was something the Bjiuu might even be able to help her with. Miyo snapped out of her thoughts when Shingen told her about what shukaku had said. She couldn't help but laugh at that and at Isobu's response. "Real funny coming from the chubby raccoon." Isobu said this with no sense of humor added. Before she could relay the message, she heard the all too familiar scream of her mother.

"Miyo Mitsu! I have told you numerous times about that tree! You could've been badly hurt, or worse! Having a scary looking ninja show up at my doorstep almost gave me a heartattack, and then he tells me that my daughter almost died. Miyo we have talked about this!" Miyo's mom was a beautiful woman, with the skin tone and eyes being a reflection of her daughters. She had long flowing black hair that reached her lower back, and she wore a loose blue sundress that swayed in the wind. Miyo's favourite trait of her mothers was the smell of flowers that followed her around everywhere she went. Miyo was inspired by her moms beauty.

With a sigh, Miyo got up off the ground next to the kage and turned to face her mom who was followed by the man named Metal Mouth. How he even relayed the message was beyond her. "I'm sorry mom! I had complete control of the situation, but this squirell came out of nowhere. The Otokage saved me. Sir, this is my mom. Told you she's panicky." Miyo's mom, Natsumi Mitso, hugged her daughter briefly before bowing in the presence of the Otokage. "Sir, I apologize on my daughters behalf for making you come all the way out here. I'll make sure she doesn't do this again. How can I repay you?" By make sure she doesn't do it again, Miyo knew she meant she was going to be grounded. Her mother was always quick to stifle her adventures due to fear.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:57 am

Shingen Smiled when he saw Metal Mouth walk into the Area with Miyo's Mother. Shingen pushed himself off the ground his face turned a little red a slight blush on his face. "Umm it's no problem Milady I'm just doing my job as the Otokage". Shukaku laughed in his head "Shy now are we this is great hahaha" Shukaku laughed in his head. Shingens blush luckily quickly disappeared then Metal Mouth came up next to him. The Jounin looked at the 19 year old Otokage with tired eyes. "Oh you're relived of duty for today Metal Mouth" Shingen said in worry for the Jounin. The nodded before using the body flicker technique to disappear. Shingen waited for the Woman's reply patiently and respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:17 am

Did the kage just blush at Miyo's mom? Miyo could not deal with this. "Well thank you very much for saving my daughter. She's been kind of reckless as of late." Miyo's mother said this with a look of sadness as she stared down at her daughter. "She's having trouble adjusting. I thought the academy would help, and it has, but she needs more." More of what, nobody was really sure. Miyo was frustrated and slightly embarrassed that her mom felt the need to tell the kage this.

"Mom, really I'm fine. We were just having a conversation. Which I would like to continue. I have a lot of questions about the war, and why there is so much bloodshed in the ninja world. Also, I've heard rumors of a Kage summit. How come you aren't there?" Miyo's mother gave her a disapproving look. This was not a topic that she believed was something her daughter should be talking to the Otokage about. "Please excuse my daughter, she is a very curious soul. She means no disrespect by her bluntness." Miyo's mother had covered her daughters mouth at this point to prevent her from asking any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:39 pm

When the woman covered Miyo's mouth when her hand Shingen smiled. "No it's quite alright I was like that when I was her age especially considering the era I grew up in" he decided to not the say the Warring Era since it was an unspoken rules that a lot of the adults didn't like to talk about the time before the Ninja Villages were established. Shingen frowned the Warring Era wasn't something Shingen wanted to remind himself of. "Anyways Milady I thank you for coming to get your Daugher, I'm sorry If Metal Mouth Scared you" Shingen said apologizing for scaring the woman.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:50 am

Miyo's mother was relieved when he hadn't sought to scold her for her rude questioning. He seemed to understand that she was just a curious child. The fact that he was so understanding made her think of her late husband, for it was a trait that he lacked. "I don't scare so easily." Miyo's mother said to his latest comment. as she brushed a strand of hair out of her face and smiled. That was a bold lie, but Miyo wasn't going to say anything.  

The young girl was going to try and take control of the conversation again. Stepping in front of her mother, Miyo began to speak. "Anyways sir, I think I'm going to listen to your advice. I'm not going to give in to the beast. I'm going to become a great ninja, and prove my worth!" Miyo said with raw determination in her eyes. "Maybe you could even show me some of your strength one day." Miyo was interested in seeing the Otokage's abilities. Not necessarily in a spar, because she knew that would be one sided and not in her favor. Perhaps getting a glimpse of his power would inspire her and maybe even Isobu. After all, if the stories were true then this man in front of her was really strong.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:38 pm

Shingen listened to Miyo carefully before giving a smile "Hmm with an attitude like that I'm sure you will one day you will be a Splendid Ninja, but before I forget be more careful when climbing up trees"   the Kage said with a gentle smile. The sun was starting to set the sky was turn Orange. "Anyways Milady do you and your Daughter need an escort home I would be glad to do It myself" the Otokage said with a gentle smile. Shingen rubbed his gloved hand through his hair as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Miyo smiled at the advice given by the kage. The fact that he said that she could be a splendid ninja one day was exciting to hear. He actually had faith in her. Although he did have a point with the trees. She couldn't very well be a good ninja if she fell to her death from a tree. The kage then asked if they had needed an escort back home. Neither of the ladies had realized it was getting so late with all the excitement.

"if you would be so kind. I hadn't realized how late it was. I haven't even had time to prepare dinner. Miyo and her mom began to walk in the direction of their home, waiting for the kage to follow. It wouldn't take them too long to reach it. "So, how'd you manage to take a break from all of your duties to rescue my daughter? Surely this village has you overworked by now". Miyos mom engaged in small talk while Miyo casually skipped ahead.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:18 pm

The Yokage laughed a light hearted laugh. "Oh I have to much free time in all reality you may hear of the horrors of paperwork but I'm lucky to get a few pages of paperwork a week, my major problems come with the random ninja veterans who think I'm doing my job wrong" the Yokage said with a smile. "Oh did you used to be a Ninja by any chance Milady"? Shingen couldn't help but wonder about that since he knew Miyo's father was a Ninja but he didn't know that much about Miyo's mother.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Miyo was surprised to hear there wasn't that much paperwork to be done in his position. She was even more surprised to hear that there were people who didn't agree with him. Mostly older type of ninja, but it was still shocking. Miyo's mother didn't seem as surprised, since she was more attuned with the older shinobi. She didn't agree with them, but she knew how hard change was for a lot of them. "I think you're doing a great job! Ever since you came here, it's been rather peaceful."

Miyo's mother nodded in agreement, and then prepared to respond to his question of her being a shinobi. In Miyo's mind, her mother had been a better shinobi than her father. Not in terms of physical feats, but knowledge and skill. Her dad had raw power, but her mom had the skill and precision to apply that power. They were quite the duo, before her dad went down the wrong path. "I used to be. I was never one for the psychical aspects of the art, but I did have a fondness for fuuinjutsu in particular." A hint of sadness spread across Miyo's mothers face as she looked at the back of Miyo's neck when she mentioned this. That was where the seal for the tailed beast had been placed. Her mother had always felt guilty for letting the beast be sealed in her. She wasn't able to stop her father, and in the end she was the one who finalized the seal even if it was to prevent her daughters death. "It wasn't realistic anymore once I had to take care of Miyo by myself. Especially given her situation." Her smile had returned to her face at this point. "I never did hear about what brought you to Otogakure, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Daniel)   Fresh Air (Daniel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air (Daniel)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Otogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: