Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neko's stash [template dump]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiaki
Anbu
Anbu
Chiaki

The Ninja
Clan: Monokuro
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu, Taijutsu
Elements: Earth, Wind, Fire

Neko's stash [template dump] Empty
PostSubject: Neko's stash [template dump]   Neko's stash [template dump] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:48 pm

In this cold world, I’m closing my eyes, Laying down in bed, covering my ears. Yesterday is today, today is yesterday. I’m only filled with late self-guilt
words
tags
music
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
© NEKOBAKE

Back to top Go down

Neko's stash [template dump]
Page 1 of 1