Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raikage In Bound

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical , Barrier, Genjutsu
Elements: Wind, Lightning , Earth

Raikage In Bound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:28 pm

SHe never wanted this to end and for her it didn't. The two were just laying there there bodies touching and body heat spreading. It was funny how she comes for a meeting with the Hokage and ends up with something else as well as what she came for. She gave him a kiss this time it had a passion that was not with the others this one meant something to her and she hoped it meant something to him if it didn't then...she had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:35 pm

A meeting of peace had grew so fast, he couldn't believe the sincerity of her actions. Too good to be true, he embraced her as she gave one more kiss one of true emotion. Naraku returned it and the feelings as he fell into the chair pulling her off the desk and if done correctly would land her on top of his lap, each leg to opposite sides around him in a straddling like position. He would stop the kiss to look up at here as like this she was taller, he spoke softly "Where... Where shall this lead?" His deep onyx eyes fixated on her gentle eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:39 pm

"I don't want to stop seeing you.  I want this to lead to us together." Kin was upset she knew he was the one for her and she could never be with anyone else if it was not him. "Your Kind, Sweet, Smart, Handsome. Everything a girl could ever want, almost to good to be true yet here we are." I think a permanent alliance could be mutually beneficial to both our nations and...us." Kin stopped.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:45 pm

Naraku smiled as he held Kin, "Yes indeed, for the sake of our villages and us. I too find you in every aspect desirable, something I would go to the ends of the earth for." Naraku looked up at her, he wondered what was next. His heart was still racing, his breathing showing a state of great arousal for the woman currently planted on top of him. He had a few day dreams in his mind that would be a true paradise and magnificent act, but he wanted to see what she was thinking as well. He remained calm and quiet as he await her words or actions.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:49 pm

The two were practically reading eachother a mind she went in for anther kiss this time it was more then a kiss she did not stop she was his he was hers they were each others and then she knew it was time time for her every once of innocence to leave she finally became her own woman

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:55 pm

It was insane as they seemed to entangle in each other, the seen was one no one could have foreseen. Naraku felt as they rolled from the chair and into the floor things leaving the seen being tossed aside, the two of them finally giving in.

[Fade to Black]

Standing looking at Kin laying there Naraku's robe covering her, he sat down no telling how long it had been. Looking around shelves were knocked over the desk completely vacant of anything as it was all on the floor, he leaned over and planted a kiss upon her forehead. Then returned to a sitting position on the floor, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:00 am

She was asleep she wasn't sure how long but upon regaining consciousness she saw his office was a mess her clothes every where and his robe was covering her. Kin layers ther on the floor she had felt a kiss from him earlier. She had hoped no ninja from the leaf had walked in how embarrassing would that have been the Raikage laying on the floor naked. Chimei must be having a flies day. she would finally stand up and see him sitting there and her whole attitude switched around "Hello handsome."
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:05 am

Naraku would stand up and speak in a satisfied and delighted tone "Well hello darling." He would hand her the pants she came in, and smile at her innocent face. He didn't know where they should go, he was upset because he knew that she would have to leave soon. She was Raikage after all, a position that couldn't just be forgotten. He probably showed this thought with his face, he then quickly changed to a smile as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:10 am

"I know you are thinking about how I am the Raikage and will have to leave soon I am and will always be yours we will see each other in the Summit, I can come by for the Chunnin exams, stratagey mettinf diplomatic assignments the list keeps going on we aren't going to be seperatedcas long as we are in each other's hearts."
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:16 am

Naraku proceeded to grab her clothes and then embrace her, holding close as they were enveloped by emotion. Naraku spoke softly "I am but a second away from you, truly would you like me to show you?" Naraku would take their embrace and put forth Chakra causing the two to be warped into the Raikage Office, with no one around Naraku would release her and step back allowing her to see the new location. "I am able to be here in a moments notice, that is if you want me my dear." Naraku would say holding her hands in his.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:23 am

" See so distance is of no problem we can make this work." Kin was very much for this new realtionships to work out she loved being with him. She kisses him. " You make me complete."
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:26 am

Naraku smiled as she kissed him, he spoke one final time "I'm sorry, I have to go. Be safe and know you will be in my thoughts till next we see each other." He kissed her once more and in a flash was gone, leaving behind his robe which she was still wrapped in. Her clothes on her desk, Naraku wished he could stay but the sun would soon rise in Konohagkure and as Hokage he had to be there. Naraku knew they could last if the efforts were true, he then sat down in his chair and faded off to sleep.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:35 am

The kiss soon ended and there she was alone in her office. She told the elders she would be away for a few days and now has time to finish up the paper work on her own time. Kin would soon change into the clothes Naraku left on her desk but also putting his black robe on over them just to feel close to him while they are so far apart. She wrote a report on the terms of there treaty leaving out the hot and heavy parts but putting aside a note she writes to him expressing her love. "I will send it one day." Kin looks at a stack of paper work amazed at how she had her desk cleared when she left now there is a mountain.

[Exit end of thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikage In Bound   Raikage In Bound - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raikage In Bound
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2