Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving the Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical , Barrier, Genjutsu
Elements: Wind, Lightning , Earth

Leaving the Village  Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Village    Leaving the Village  EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Kin had finished all her paper work and would be leaving the village in the hands of the Elders. "I will be heading to the Leaf then to the Summit so I might be a while you are in charge until I get back, please stay vigilant." Kin would then turn around and jump away into a nearby tree and then there the Raikage goes on her merry way. She  knows with the summit coming up there could be talks of war, Kumo is still growing and there fore she will need more allies powerful allies and the Hidden leaf is just that.  She would hope the Hokage can work out a deal with her and they can go forth as allies rather then as enemies on the battle field a war now would crush Kumo's entire way of life and the last thing she needs is the Will of Lightning to be lost on her tenure as the Raikage. "The Last A was her mentor and now she carries the touch as the Leader and primary carrier of the Will of Lightning.  Kin has a long journey ahead of her self to get to Konohagakure and it will really give her time to open up and think of what she wants to say to the Hokage. 

[Exiting the Hidden Cloud]
Back to top Go down

Leaving the Village
Page 1 of 1